How much i need?

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how many fragments of a MOD. Core I do I need for Platinum 5? I’m a bit confused right now, I only need 14 or 14 for each stripe?

To reach Mk 1 you require 14 MK 1 core fragments
To reach MK 2 you require 14 MK 1 core fragments + 40 Mk 2 core fragments
To reach MK 3 you require 14 MK 1 core fragments + 40 Mk 2 core fragments + 112 Mk 3 core fragments
To reach MK 3 you require 14 MK 1 core fragments + 40 Mk 2 core fragments + 112 Mk 3 core fragments + 157 Mk 4 core fragments + (42 Platinum fuel cells)(42 Platinum hand fragments) (18 Platinum swords)

Mk 1/2/3/4 core fragments can be purchased in the Alliance store along with the Platinum Swords but Mk 5 core fragments can only be collected from the mission 13-5

4 Likes

Thanks for explanation. Since I am currently in the process of making a spreadsheet calculation for the things I will need in the future, this will take me a lot further.

For starters, it looks like this …
Gears
… and now I have to deduct what I already have

Hi no need, me and some other prominant members of the community are making a guide, in the mean time I would suggest looking at the ones created by @II_BloodFest_II

In mine it only tells you what you need to make a hero platinum. But still a great guide to go off of :slight_smile:

I don’t need a spreadsheet where I can find something, it’s about how much I still need of something. There are gears you need again and again (golden fuel cell, platinum stars, platinum swords, MK1 - MK4). As an example: I am currently buying golden fuel cells from the Alliance Store, if you know how much fuel cells you still need for all current heroes in order to equip them as much as possible, I will no longer buy them but MK1-MK4 parts instead

In the meantime it looks like this …
Gears 2.1

I see they understood me :wink:

Golden Fuel cells are not worth buying in the store at all.