HH Apreciation Post

Good Day All,
To HH, all devs, support, everyone behind the scenes, from myself thank you for all you guys are doing. Its been a rough couple of weeks for everyone i can imagine, so as much as we call you out for errors, problems, issues, vent, moan, i feel you should be commended for all the time and effort you guys put in.My account is pretty young(761 days) compared to the vets, but just like many of you, im still here getting wack pulls from crates consecutively for months and then boom some awesome pulls. Thank you HH. And here’s to many more exciting years ahead insha allah. And thank you for the gildeds. Much appreciated.

21 Likes

My dear HH dev I want also to thank you for you’re awesome work specially super ninja and skashi those who are dealing whit us in forum
Great job .but don’t give a coding commands to you’re junior brother thx :smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Muninn son of omni weilding the banhammer, THANK YOU! And all the other devs too I just have an obsession of muninn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also wanted to show my appreciation here, for everything you guys have done, for adding new heroes and keeping this game fun, for helping us and for all the hard work you guys do​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

First of all, why do you come into a topic thanking the developers and tell them everything they did wrong? stuff happens and servers glitch, but still realize they are doing their best as this is their job. Second of all, if you are going to complain, do it respectfully and in the right place. If this was you, and someone came in and told you everything you did wrong when you had really been trying to do it right, would that hurt you, or make you mad? Some people would say “no I would go fix it” but its not that easy. Have you ever even tried coding? Its really hard. You should try it and see if u wanna complain anymore.@kaos1997

1 Like

This is not about me complaining. And the issue weather is me or someone else writing this don’t matter. Don’t forget players pay real money on this game and when you do that do you think is fair just saying SORRY. So when someone does a mistake they pay or just say SORRY and throw a niddle into the ocean for us to find it. Do players have a say or is just the dictator and few spies around him. As all I see on the changes and heroes being nerfed is on just based on what these class does say. And when I say freedom in what to say how come I see so many topics being closed. You don’t see a closed topic when is praise for them and that ok. But it is ok to listen even the problems and the dislikes of others. Or am I wrong when I say dictature. As that was the same think. I listen when you praise me but i make you mute if you say something about the problems. OMNI and HUGGIN where on VIP chat once in 2-3 days for a short time. Sometimes there were two in the same time. I remember was OMNI AND LORD NIKON in the same time. And I remember officers even writing on message of the day: get on VIP chat as a developer is there. Was exiting. Now if you speak you have Kurtz stun forever and execute whenever he wants to press it. Tell me what’s the time in between a developer is been on VIP chat? I can tell you. Was there before the update and before that good knows. Probably 6 months Before that. And like I said is not about me or you. And is not about who and why they writing. Being treated the same way. And not differently just because we have different views. Is about to read what’s written and implement when is possible. If is not possible, but it should be done then just a SORRY is not what most of us want to read. But I see you read it @Braveheart596 but you’re more worried about why I complain. :slight_smile: our energy (players) should be to make the game better and not politicians.

5 Likes

Well, I can say one thing for sure… your fingers must be tired @Kaos1997 lol

3 Likes

That is a lot of words.

2 Likes

Saw one on vip yday lol. If you miss them doesnt mean they werent there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you…to the whole team😊

1 Like

Hey Kaos, I got you a birthday card and had everyone sign it. One guy decided to write on it that he doesn’t like it when you take his yogurt from his lunch bag instead of wishing you a happy birthday though. Hope you don’t mind.

3 Likes

@Kaos1997 I agree. Although I wasn’t there for the PvP glitch. Or had anything taken. Or missed any daily login rewards. Or any of this crap going on. I see what u mean. One of my biggest concerns is how most of the posts here are closed. Or how we are messaged by the devs telling us what we can and can’t say. No, the forums shouldn’t be filled with all this hate, but doing this simply makes us players even more aggravated. They shouldn’t take these as complaints or starting arguments, instead it should be things they could consider to make the game better, or starting a conversation where people can share their opinions and thoughts. Because I haven’t had these recent bugs and glitches happen to me, I can’t really relate. But the forums could be a much better, open, welcoming, active, kind place if we were not policed all the time.

Eh, I gotta disagree. Policing of anything is exactly what keeps whatever it is from falling into chaos (no pun intended). And I don’t think anyone that has posted here has a problem with your, or anyone, venting about anything…but this is not a thread for complaints, venting, bugs, glitches, etc. There are already open threads for those topics.

There aren’t because they’re all closed. Lol @Darrell_Goodrich

1 Like

The 3 biggest reasons topics get closed (in no particular order, based on what I’ve seen):

1. It’s about an issue that should be directed to Player Support to better help them;
  2. People were starting to attack each other or otherwise get off track;
  3. An old post was brought back (necro’ing).

I imagine Reason 1 fools a lot of people into thinking Hothead doesn’t care or doesn’t want to help them.

1 Like

Just see what happens within this post. Once they get a praise quickly replied THANK YOU. then no more as there is things not ok to hear. But they been on this post as you can see one of my message is been block. Personally I don’t see anything wrong on what I wrote there apart the truth. As they say truth hurts sometimes. At least yesterday a dev was on VIP chat which at least means they read here and listen at some part. Was nice to see. Good start. Now freedom of speech and players being treated the same. And they block posts because is a support matter. If we all honest pretty much everything we write here is a support matter so may as well none writes here and we should block most posts unless is to praise these.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.