Name: Severo (Corrupted Assassin)
Description: A deceitful ally. Deals damage to allies to promote survival of the fittest and boost enemies for a while, but then backstabbing the enemy in a flash.
Weapon: Uzi Machine Gun
Ammo: 20 per clip
Skills (Full Platinum and lvl 75)
- Distraction (Bronze): Targets an ally, forcing them to [Taunt] the enemy. All damage will heal this hero after the effect ends or when the ally dies.
- Switch Sides (Silver): Targets an enemy, healing them 1,100 health per second and improve all healing done to this enemy by 50%. After the effect ends, deal the exact same amount the enemy has recovered to the enemy, returning to the previous remaining health, distributing the stolen health equally among allies and the targeted enemy gains [Lifesteal]
- Enemies inflicted with [Lifesteal] will receive 5,000 damage per second for 10 seconds and the inflicted amount of damage dealt by [Lifesteal] and other damage will add up and is distributed among allies.
- Backstab (Gold): Any ally with 5,000 health left is killed instantly and this hero gains 20,000 damage for 4 seconds.
- Double Trouble (Platinum): Any positive effects the ally receives is reverted to this hero. Also, boost 3,000 damage for every positive effect the enemy team receives. The extra damage is depleted when no positive effects are on the enemy sides.
- Huge damage dealer to the enemy team
- Huge survivability skills
- Big troller in PvP
- A huge gambler in PvP because of his skills does damage to both sides
- Risks other ally’s lives to boosts his own
Note: I tried to be more balanced with my suggestions