Faction: KLG Irregulars
Name: Sarcos (Exoskeleton Mechanic)
Description: A mindful genius. Creates exoskeletons to boost ally’s survivability, simultaneously healing the team.
Weapon: Stormtrooper Exoskeleton (Check Pixel Gun)
Ammo: 10 per gun (There are 4 guns on the exoskeleton)
Appearance: A guy with a Stormtrooper Exoskeleton
Strengths: Great medic and helps boost allies.
Weaknesses: Long reload and long activation skills
Main Role: Support/Medic
Stats (Full Platinum and lvl 75):
- Health: 413K
- Damage per ammo: 7,500
- Elemental Armor/Armor: 1,400
- Element: Mech
Skills (Full Platinum and lvl 75)
- Armor Exoskeleton (Bronze): Equips all allies with an armored exoskeleton, boosting 1,000 armor but reducing speed by 35%.
- Upgrade Exoskeleton (Silver): Equips an exoskeleton to all allies, healing 5,000 health per second and gains a charge of [Upgrade].
- A charge of [Upgrade] gives the [Upgrade Exoskeleton] an extra 25,000 health and increases all healing by 20%. This can be stacked up to 3 times and all charges deplete when the exoskeleton is demolished.
- Remaining Parts (Gold): Whenever any exoskeleton is destroyed, divide the exoskeleton’s max health to the number of remaining exoskeletons and apply to heal.
- Bigger, Better (Platinum): This hero equips a giant battle armor (a bit smaller than Galante), with 500,000 health and 100,000 shields but gains 35% more damage from enemies. Whenever the battle armor is destroyed, the effects of this skill wears off.
- Better to level this hero to Platinum to use the full potential of Gold skill
- This hero is typically good in PvE, not PvP for slow movement.
- Relocation is this hero’s first priority to stay away from AoE skills.
- Stay a good distance from the fight to reduce the chances the enemy will attack when this hero is using a skill. It usually takes this hero 5 seconds to pull off a skill.