Hero Spotlight: Xianjiu

I don’t recommend putting your device in the water. That’s your first mistake.

kkkkkkkk that’s not what I said (like water) was an expression of dying too soon even having support from defenses and cures …

No offense, but i think you mean paper

From the back he looks like a baby in a backpack.

Love the design! I did not expect this at all after looking at the fuzzy transmission teaser. I never would have expected to see a character like that in this game but I dig it.

I think Hero Hunters and Forged Fantasy had a one night stand after too many beers and the result is Xianjiu (I’m glad Hero Hunters got custody). How do you pronounce “Xianjiu” by the way?

You do realize this will be the most misspelled hero name in chat from now on, lol.

2 Likes

Got to say he one of the most original looking heros for some time 5* on his appearance. His skills look very interesting aswell good effort HH

Looks ok… we’ll have to see. But 3 energy heroes in a row!!? You guys already dwindled down my supply of energy frags. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not to mention the top 5 needing so many energy :joy: I have 0 energy frags to spare hahaha

1 Like

Yeah, I wish he was biochem, would make more sense anyway. Anyway, I hope to see how he differs from Holloway. I hope that his voice/animations/design makes him stand out more.

I think Xianjiu, Halloway, Hivemind, Heimlock, and Keel would be a plausible combination, idk.

1 Like

So I was right when it came to that blurry message you guys had posted. Cause I did day he makes clones of himself. And that is the first skill.

I’d get them.

Great. Another midline energy hero.

Would have loved a mech or bio cloner. But i would love adding another guy to my clone team. Mmm… 11 clones with the 3 clone heroes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can see a way as to how he’s gonna be an Energy hero but Biochem makes sense, too. What would be cool is if his clones were a different element and did that elements damage :face_with_monocle:

that would actually be a pretty interesting direction; 1 is mech, 1 is bio, and the main is energy

Looking at the actual in game descp, HH is as vague as ever. How much of a HP drain of the clones is the SIlver? Is it a one-off drain or constant drain throughout the 10s duration of Silver?

If not for the video animation of Silver, I would have thought it was an insta-kill of each clone for every SIlver use.

I’m sorry that the Skill description is vague. Please accept my apologies.

Well since they made his clones disappear every wave like Halloway, he is useless apart from PVP. Except they didnt bother to put the same description in the skill.

Useless things and then this hero.

He does 10 mil a run at 8* and being a tank that’s pretty dang decent. Could be had another vanguard…

Xianjiu did great for me in bounty. Can’t wait to get my hands on his skin. PVP will not be the same. Players will not be able to tell which one is the real one. Sounds good to me😎