Hero Spotlight: Ursus

If he is half as good as he looks he will truly be a force to reckon with! But, we’ll see won’t we…

hmmm

1 Like

Lappo please bring me there every day. My dream place😲🥲

I hope a FF hero comes. Need someone to spend frags on

1 Like

Here she comes, aka The Warden …

Super excited for this hero. Got some DOOM vibes from it.

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSS another UAF. awesome awesome awesome

1 Like

He sorta just looks like a fat mandalorian

1 Like

Uaf tank. Dreadnought has a buddy now.

I’m sensing a more tanked-up version of Serial, depending on how much damage he flings back at the enemy. In any case, he looks like a good candidate for extreme missions.

1 Like

Ok.

2 Likes

Found a pic of ursus hehehehe

2 Likes

Aldebaran

What does this mean? Immune to AoE attacks, or things like silencing, rooting, stunning, etc?

3 Likes

Not to step in for the devs but I believe it means knockbacks and slows

Slight test him – he has immun to all of effects, but with percentage. One time he ignore stun from Night and Cross, one time not and they got him.

I will test him more, but now he look like mech version of Icebox.

1 Like

Nightmare for Clayton

1 Like

Another info about his immune of crowd control effects – look like he has not random, but limited time immune. I fight against Surge in Daily Mech Raid. Surge cast his lifted skill, Ursus got this, but turn on of immune and stay on his two. And after 4-5 seconds his was lifted from same effect which almost ended. So his immune it’s full against short timed effects and semi-immune against long played ones (6 seconds and more).

Interesting. I feel that Ursus’ “crowd-control” response is a bit unclear; and that having it block every debuff entirely would be a better fit for his ability.

Based on Ursus’ skills, he reminds me of a better Klayton - stunner and a taunter. Ursus also has a much better firearm. I just got him and kind of want to build him up but I’m still struggling to see where I’d use him.