Hero Spotlight: Stygia

and we only had to wait since May '18

So no more heroes with regular elements? This is sad, because all new Void/Astral heroes is literally month (or more) without hero. Especially if they Tanks/Damagers. Plus all fragments of regular elements (and even universal fragments, lol) is totally useless now. All events rewards still contained this, but this is don’t have any sense.

1 Like

Wow. She looks badass. Loving the backstory too. Well made character if you’d ask me.

Skills wise i love her too, seems like she really could use skill and strategy in order to stun the most enemies. Definitely looking forward to getting her!

Still confused HH whether I should like her or not. … Just started to get worried with character creation and design.@Skathi, if you you are used to flattering, I would say please do not release heroes in a hurry because I would like to play this game for life. My post is not to discourage others but to make the game more better. I apologise if my views and comments differ from others. Thank you.

I know that I am late but all I have to say is that I am glad Black ops got a new hero. Also she looks awesome.

HH is losing me….it was a nice run

1 Like