Hero Spotlight: Striker

Makes sense, if it did it might be very handy.

My guess will be really high in power, but as for skills, damage etc he be okay… thats how all the gilded crate toons are…

Three drones total. One bronze, two silver, or three silver, or whatever combo you feel is best.

3 Likes

I wanted to understand what is going on because in a while here never came new heroes … or you mix heroes to create one or you catch campaign stragglers and cast as hero (NEW) … … wanted to understand what’s going on … can you explain ???

I think it’s cool but it seems a bit uninspired … I know it’s not easy to create a character from a game because it takes a lot of work but it sounds weird …

This is just an enemy unit that you fight in the campaign. We’re just making it available for you all to play as a hero with a little bit of tweaking, but keeping it pretty close to the enemy unit.

This is why it is the second hero coming out this next release, the main hero is a bit more “inspired” so check him out too.

2 Likes

Cant wIt for the update

2 Likes

She will be fun with Halo.

1 Like

@Vintermyst : OMG, all hail Vintermyst, for he foresaw the coming of the technician Striker. :eye:

1 Like

Wow, just dropped 22 tokens yesterday & didn’t get a single thing, & now this. I’m livid.

1 Like

So I can expect that the campaign robot will also be released as hero for us in the future ???

say the giant robot???

Only if you’re the champion of Community Clash, and just for that AI-controlled fight.

1 Like

I do tend to enjoy the “uninspired” heroes like Lancer and Purifier more than the spotlight heroes. :grin: That’s why I’m really looking forward to Striker, eventually Commander, and maybe a squad-centered hero.

Also, it would be nice for Striker to get a UAF skin like Lancer did, as its always a nice color scheme. Just a thought.

Thank you for that clarifications.

Like seriously, instead of balancing heroes and only just add new ones that are either way to good or are way to bad

The update notes haven’t come out yet, so I wouldn’t assume we’re not balancing Heroes this update.

3 Likes

There is always a possibility that a hero plays differently with a “live” audience than in theory. Not every hero is OP or underwhelming at release (Alvarez, for example). Many are quite fun, yet balanced. Heroes do get balanced in time.

For those who are new, like Robert: Update Notes feature the balance changes, and go out a day or two before release.

1 Like

I want her! She looks cool and her skills sound decent as well, especially her gold skill

2 Likes