Hero Spotlight: Slurp

Icon_ElementBio SLURP

Faction_ColorIcon MORLOCKS

Slurp, the “Mutant Manager,” joins the Hunt! This multi-tasking Hero splits his time between poisoning enemies and topping up the Health of his allies. Beware the tongue!

Primary Weapon - SMG M3A1

Skills Header

Toxic Spit

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Slurp spits up a toxic phlegm bomb that gets launched towards the enemy team leaving a puddle on the ground. Any enemy that passes over it gets poisoned taking Elemental Damage per second for 10 seconds.

Licking Wounds

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Slurp targets the Ally with the lowest Health and heals them.

Hardened Scabs

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

This Hero covers their body partially with hardened scabs, giving them Armor.

Healing Pheromones

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

Slurp emits natural healing pheromones that periodically causes a random hero to Heal for an amount of Health per second for 6 seconds.

Dealing Damage

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Elemental Damage bonus as well as a 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

How can I get Slurp?!

crate raid

Slurp will be available through Feature Crates and Co-op Raids!

What do you think of Slurp? Let us know in the comments!

18 Likes

Looks interesting, looking forward to seeing his power level. Wish it would be a hero to help me on 4-4 extreme haha

1 Like

Looks nice. A healer dps

Love the look seems we got a RE Licker on our hands.

1 Like

I need to get Mr. Simmons ASAP

1 Like

I am intrigued to see this hero and very eager to try to make up some teams with him.

waouhhhhhh generally I criticize a lot more but here I am falling on the charm and the appearance !! :heart:

Okay then… feels more like they should be teraventa but okay.

Ngl I thought the name was a little stupid but after taking a look at him and his abilities he looks amazing. Want to know though who betrayed him. There’s a lot of lore in this game I want to get into. Anyways sweet hero, looking forward to release!

This feel like Resident Evil. :slight_smile: Hey devs, we need own HH variant of Lady Dimitrescu. Or atleast human form skin for Callidus with night dress and pretty hat.

If you’ve been following previous updates, you might already know! If not, take a closer look at him when you get a chance to view him in-game.

4 Likes

Ghouls brother? Just wondering

Disgustingly awesome

Man, you guys are getting creative/crazy with your heroes, and I though Pariah was a crazy.

1 Like

Man…
with that tongue… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Hey now there are children here Lappo, mind your manners.

1 Like

razor after the explosion of heronium??? Kkkkkkkkk

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

Here’s my theory as to who Slurp’s “primary breadwinner” is.

//////////

Benny Hop was the merc manager for Obrez. As most of us know, Obrez’s style and attitude made her very popular with the public. Her popularity could have been making big money for Benny. When Min noticed Obrez’s popularity with the public, she recruited her into the Magistrates to help with there public appearance. With Benny’s “breadwinner” now gone, he could no longer afford to live his lavish lifestyle. There were no more funds coming in from his lost client. He then turned to the more risky business of black marketing weapons, as he was desperate to make enough money to live life like he used too.

5 Likes

Love the look and his abilities! Looking forward to testing him out :smiley: