Hero Spotlight: Silhouette

Icon_ElementEnergy SILHOUETTE

Faction_Morlocks MORLOCKS

Silhouette, the “Spectral Hermit,” joins the Hunt! With its mastery of quantum energies, this Frontline fighter specializes in evading enemy attacks while healing its allies in a unique, never-before-seen way!

Weapon - Spectre .50

Skills Header

Ethereal Form

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Becomes Ethereal, granting extra Healing, Armor, and Basic Attack Evasion. Silhouette’s Rate of Fire is reduced by 50% while Ethereal Form is active.

Perfect Balance

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Normalizes current Health of all allied Heroes so they all have the same percentage of their remaining Health. Any allies who lost Health due to this Skill recover Health per second for 5 seconds.

Example: Silhouette is at 50% Health, Ryker is at 25%, Butter is at 15%.

50% + 25% + 15% = 90%
90% / 3 = 30%
Ryker is Healed to 30%, Butter is Healed to 30%, Silhouette is reduced from 50% to 30% Health, but receives Healing per second for 5 seconds.

Incorporeal

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

When this Hero takes damage from a Skill, they recover Health per second for 5 seconds.

Ethereal Mastery

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

When Ethereal Form ends, Silhouette gets a Shield. The Shield lasts for 5 seconds or until destroyed.

Tanked Up

Ruby Skill - Passive Skill

05_Ruby

Silhouette gains Elemental Armor and deals additional Damage to Cover.

How can I get Silhouette?!

crate raid

Silhouette will be available through Crates and Co-op Raids!

Flourish

What do you think of Silhouette? Let us know in the comments!

24 Likes

hehey he seems like my sleep paralysis demon.

whait a sec…

5 Likes

I am just thinking… How u guys have that much of information about silhouette while his name is silhouette?

Wait… he heals from skill damage? The meta is doomed. Also sick design.

8 Likes

RIP marianas,

9 Likes

Nice design!

98 and counting…

1 Like

The design and abilities are something i’ve never seen or have thought of before, really great design work on this, they keep getting more and more amazing!

2 Likes

Reminds me of Noob Saibot from MK. But with a gun. I like.

Hope he gets an epic skin for the Halloween

To explain the silver, if you have for example
Callidus- 80%hp
Flatline- 80%hp
Venom- 50%hp
Bucket- 100%hp
Serial- 40%hp
What will happen is that all will be counted together:
40+
80 =
350 : 5 =
70%
Meaning that every ally will get 70%hp
As bucket, callidus and flatline were above that 70% they will receive a healing buff as compensation

2 Likes

I LOVE his silver, it’s a perfect new skill which is one-of-a-kind and mixes up the meta.

I wonder if spawned units are counted in the overall distribution of health. Seems that it might not, but we’ll see. Love it!

1 Like

It only affects Heroes.

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Loooooks awesome! So new meta needs no nerf
…they needed a counter…and here it is!

Is the toon even awake? :joy::joy:
Based on the skills, I will just use its basic attack.

2 Likes

when is the new update?

1 Like

Go easy on him, it’s an early morning

9 Likes

Basically a counter against marianas and kurtz i guess? :thinking:

1 Like

Not against Kurtz because his hability prevents healing. He could help against Marianas depending on the stats, but usually the problem is not Mariana’s damage, but Krieger’s or Halo’s damage.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right. :grinning:

healing heros are rare in game so nice work from the also i like the silver skill of silhouette.

Lol next time make something like galante2.0 or galante mk2 with one of the highest damage in game and game changing abilities our frontline galante is not happy seing to much hatret towards him.
:v::v: