Hero Spotlight: Kurtz, Leader of the KLG! (Plus: Dev-Astation 5!)

the players do not but the AI ​​does, and when the AI ​​has us in sight, it uses all the power of Kurt against the hero we use and kills them devoured (he said it for the Campaign). :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget that the 30 second stunned enemy has a 5% to become unstunned every time they take damage. What I’m curious to see in action is the gold skill when an enemy is Executed. Again, the Dev-asation, will allow some good feedback on the skillset, and what might be adjusted.

He may seem crazy good, but since he’s accessible through alliance wars I think that’s a good balance.

Y’all need to chill. :slight_smile:

There is only one way for us to find out if Thanos is balanced. And that is the next update. I heard of many game characters that are good on paper but don’t deliver in actuality (cough electivirecough)

Bruh this is literally just Thanos.

Lol watch him suck ! Briar sucks also & look what happen to yaegar. I’m not investing any money into him. It’s going to be a money pit for him smh

I personally don’t have Briar, but she does seem to have a lot of potential. If anything, her character model stands out.

Briar est nul… Le kurtz va en enmerder plus d’un

We will challenge a player using our personal dev accounts.

3 Likes

Excuse me is their anyway to fight the developers evenif ur not a v.i.p.?

1 Like

How does that work. Is same power or whatever I am using and he uses the same. With same power. And what time is that in U.K.? Are they all plat heroes. How does it work please?

UK is 5 hours ahead of Canada so when it’s 12 PM for them it’s 5 PM for you.
Just look at this like any other friendly duel where all heroes are set to Platinum.

Use this if you want to know your time zone or the time difference:

https://savvytime.com/

UK has time zone BST (British Summer Time) and is 8 hours ahead of Vancouver, BC, Canada.

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate. Much appreciated.

There at the top says we will get a sneak peak of what Kurtz can do. Means devastation 5 the developers will have Kurtz on their team. Hmm. That will be tough. Let’s see.

Hey all,

The event has to be postponed due to circumstances outside of our control. See the update I posted on the original topic yesterday. Sorry!

3 Likes

Cool to back and see kurtz as a hero but i dont see how executing allies in pvp is usefull unless overpowered because your team is significantly weaker with a person less
Though this is cool in pve modes on tandem with flatline and Some others

Let’s say you got a guy about to die. Healers aren’t charged, so he can’t be saved. Execute him and at least gain a team wide boost from his death. And possibly kill an enemy affected by domination.

1 Like

I thought that we’re going to unlock Kurtz through Alliance war but it will take a very long time to unlock him with that very little fragments as a reward

C’est clair à 585 fragments on a le temps

In bounty face update problem but update not available…