Hero Spotlight: Jackal....wait, what?

I know where the simulator is, I’m talking about the skin not being in the skin list, and he’s not being in the hero list.

He’s there, you just can’t “see” him yet. No update needed. You’ll see him in the Hero List soon!

7 Likes

Clarification is appreciated.

2 Likes

13 Likes

What stars will jackal be? 3 like ff? Or just another 5?

4 stars, I guess, like all other hero’s found on Gilded crate!

2 Likes

John Cena confirmed. That’s the next fighter

6 Likes

Oh my primus, how did I not notice that.

1 Like

So

Humans… check.
Robots… check.
Androids… check.
Cyborgs… check.
Mutants… check.
Furries… check.

What are we still missing?

3 Likes

Digital Ai hell bent on killing all of the above.

4cep…Ai who built his own body and is literal monster on the field with a terminator refrence as a intro. World domination is probably not out of the picture for him

Aliens…muahahahhaah maybe the portal doesn’t only go to teraventa…maybe its got a hole it its dimension-travel tube

Then how did Jackal get to it. :joy:

1 Like

We will never know the ways of dimension travel…:joy:

He as the same skill that élite rifle man ! !!!

Zombies and rainbow unicorns! :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Scalies or whatever the reptile folks are called

Whaat??? So, Teraventa is a new faction? & Jackal is a premier hero from that?
If so, i think there will be many crossovers incoming as his alli/faction mates. Hmmph :thinking:

The branched tree icon remind me of symbols in anime Full Metal Alchemist when characters there trying to bring up their father back to life. It has portal sign/interdimentional also.

So yes, i think its 90% correct, that Teraventa will only be consist of interdimentional characters.

Back in d day, Dev was mentioning about creating Non-elemental heroes. So, is this what you guys means @Skathi…? Teraventa with Non-elemental.
That will be WOW-ing, since here we only knew 3 elemental circle

1 Like

Just because it’s a new faction, doesn’t mean the hero’s in it will be “Non-elemental”. :wink:

1 Like