Hero Spotlight: Harbinger

I would have to agree with you sir .

1 Like

Custom Skill Icons! I’m a happy man. I’m surprised the bees don’t disorient the enemy though. Nice work!

3 Likes

To BEE or not to BEE. :no_mouth:

That’s the question. :thinking:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Is this the 1st hero who can give 2 elemental attacks to her enemies? Bio and mech attack…
Or that mechanical bees attack is still inflicting bio attack?

1 Like

Klg month…hmmmmm…also looks like a great great great herio…getting close to 100 guys!

1 Like

She looks like siren with place of Lightning, nano bees are provided.
But i love the design and abilitites noce work devs

Can you guys stop making new hero’s and fix all of these disconnections and black screens. I am getting kicked from bounties and pvp…don’t tell me to send a ticket because I have and you guys blame my WiFi or my carrier but all of my other activities online have no issues smh

7 Likes

2 Likes

LordNikon posted this a while back on a similar comment.

8 Likes

Thanks, I keep seeing hero updates and hardly see any bug fixing updates so naturally most would believe they aren’t working on it as much as other things.

All of this server mismatch stuff in bounty and pvp is driving me nuts. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Give us more sneak peaks Lord!

this is a very good initiative on your part congratulations … in the last 2 months, the heroes have been at the top PvP and performing in hunting !! as long as his same heroes you are planning are not nerfed in a few days, it’s good

Recycling? Dont we have keel for that?

1 Like

Looks pretty nice. Seems Kurtz has a way with women despite his appearance. :slight_smile:
P.S. Just curious, will the Black ops ever get to be the featured faction? I havent seem to have seen them as the featured faction in more than a year i played.

Excited, as always, to see assimilate Harbinger into the Game!! :grin::+1:
:honeybee: I do not like :honeybee: however they are essential to maintaining a stable environment in Wich we live iin​:sunglasses:

• Hero Spotlight is awesome!
    -J

She kind of remind me of Panzer

1 Like

As I understand it, they still do bio damage - the ‘mechanical’ descriptor just means the attacking bees are like robots or something

1 Like

Hmmm… like this?

7 Likes

She looks amazing. Thank you. Perfect.

1 Like

No 1 can make a skin with that much cuteness bro… :heartbeat:

But, her rare skin will be something like that as I think.

1 Like