Hero Spotlight: Commando

I already saw someone with Commando. Must have got a lucky drop.

Or could be a bot. Put there to make us think it is possible.

People definitely have him!

2 Likes

I just fought him in pvp. Dude does some CRAZY damage. Tripled my 8* panzer at 7*

I got lucky with the gilded crate (although 5 openings of carabina crate gave nothing).
Commando is definitely a damage beast, anyone affected with his silver is guaranteed to be dead, especially of commando uses his bronze as well.

1 Like

they should have named him Solid or Chief

I just got him with 1 single crate token… 1st time i have pulled a hero i wanted on 1 pull

4 Likes

Same for me, but I opened 5 carabina crates without a single carabina frag, sooo… :no_mouth:

Will there be another gilded crate offer? I got the last one with no luck… but I had good luck with getting others I wanted. Need more gilded token offers!

Agreed. I got Siren with my frag token, which is not half bad. I just need to upgrade her to plat, but overall I wouldn’t mind more gilded tokens.

Bought the 2nd chance crates & still no Commando. Ugh

1hes not really all that good just like a energy version of elite rifelman to be honest

Remove those common heros from that crate. Oro, Fisher , Elite R , scum , piris and shank
Take them out. I’ve been getting those heros constantly from the crate. I don’t use them. Don’t think it’s worth a Gilded stone either

This should’ve been its own post and not a reply to an old thread but I agree haha. The gilded crate is only going to get worse with percentages once more exclusive toons are put in there. If gilded tokens are rare and prestigious, less of the common and older toons shouldn’t be in the crate when they’re everywhere else, in my opinion.

2 Likes