Hero Spotlight: Commander

Looks like a nice balance between damage and support. Looks like he would do damage with krieger with the marking

1 Like

Heck yea… air drops? Sign me up!

2 Likes

Vinter has been dreaming of this day since he was a wee fellow, now it is here

2 Likes

Bro by heavy does he mean vanguard or just the shielder and shotgun heavy infantry??

Air drop… Remind me of PUBG… Skill of commander looks pretty decent

This is gonna be awesome. First off i’m pretty sure he’ll be awesome with krieger. And i also can’t wait to drop a full KLG team and let my foes think they are in campaign (Hell difficulty) and the campaign enemies to fight themselves

1 Like

I am really curious to see him and Kurtz together in the same team :wink:

Again u hit the nail on the head with this update!! :smiley: Only prob is, we have to wait for it!! lol GGHH

1 Like

I wonder what the animation of the AirDrop will be and it says Heavy Infantry and Assault Infantry if I’m not mistaken assault infantry has no ability so what will be the ability of assault infantry.

You can make an KLG loadout I think Operator lancer striker commander vanguard

So this should mean Lawgivers are bonus for the month of May?

I hope this is a usefull hero for PVP. I think the last one was Krieger.

I love him so far great add to KLG lineup and good timing for sure I like the outside the box abilities from these new heros for sure ty Dev’s

1 Like

He’s really shaping up to be a competent addition to any team, the gold and silver really make him synergize with many teams.

My only thought is that the Commander’s spawned mini-Lancer came in his KLG skin and not the default black. Would make him more “generic-like” :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, he have some flaws.

• His mark last forever.
  • His troops when summoned do everything but help, stuck in place, run around the map taking strange paths, literally look at you trying to see the bottom of bottomless pit where your soul is.
  • the mini-lancer is grenade free and apparently the mini-vanguard prefers drones than allies.
  • His silver can be used as Remote Suicide Bombs for Kurtz.
  • same voice lines

but over that

• very high war power
  • good damage I guess
  • good for ahemsandbagging in coop PvP
1 Like

I’ve definitely seen the mini-lancer throw grenades, so there’s that. And I also don’t know if the mark actually lasts forever, maybe make a video in a test perhaps?

1 Like

Got him today, very fun, more cracked then I though, tbh plan on getting him to plat and using him Kreiger and Artemis to blow the two ships up on the hard level I can’t remember. But still, there can be a bit of balancing done, if the data says so. Otherwise, this update is great filled with op heroes to shake up the past meta

Can confirm, it does last as long as the hero is alive, don’t have video evidence of this though

2 Likes

Looks like a guardian(titan) from Destiny.

Anyone know his final power after he’s ruby and skin is all the way up?