Hero Spotlight: Commander

Icon_ElementMech COMMANDER

KLG KURTZ’ LAWGIVERS

Commander, the “Battlefield Tactician,” joins the Hunt! His powerful Marking and buffing Skills and the ability to summon KLG fire teams onto the battlefield make him a threat to any opposing team, especially when he’s surrounded by fellow KLG troops.

Primary Weapon - The Overseer

Skills Header

Marked for Death

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Declare death to target enemy, dealing Elemental Damage and Marking them for 8 seconds. All allied attacks against the Marked target deal 20% more Damage. All allies receive a 15% Fire Rate bonus while the target is Marked. Only one target can be Marked by this Skill at a time.

Air Drop

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Calls in KLG backup, bringing in Heavy Infantry and Assault Reinforcements. Reinforcements have their own skills and tactics and will engage automatically.

Fealty

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

All allies deal extra Damage. KLG Heroes and Reinforcements from Air Drop receive an additional Damage buff.

Med Drop

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

Air Drop Reinforcements now bring medical supplies, replenishing allied Hero Health and granting Health per Second for 12 seconds.

Supported

Ruby Ability - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero gains an Armor bonus and a 30% increased chance to dodge.

How can I get Commander?!

crate raid

Commander will be available through Crates and Co-op Raids!

What do you think of Commander? Let us know in the comments!

21 Likes

YOOOOO. This is awesome. Vintermyst get over here.

4 Likes

We have done it. All hail KLG commander

2 Likes

AT LAST HE ARRIVES!!! Thank God! :sob::sob:

12 Likes

" All I wanted for Christmas is Commander " - Vintermyst.

5 Likes

So glad that he’s arriving. Been wanting the commander for some time. Thank you.

2 Likes

Oh thank the lords he is here!!!

2 Likes

Yes, I also have been waiting for him to get summoned.

1 Like

I’m sure he is an active Commander

Same as Fiber, what is his line of action? Front, mid or backline? Or all of them? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Looking really good. Glad to get this addition finally. The community should rename this hero Vintermyst.

2 Likes

Wait until you see his Rare Plus Skin!

7 Likes

Psh, you’re too kind Mr. Jado. :relaxed:

1 Like

OMG YES THEY DID IT! AWESOME. Can’t wait to pair him with hivemind. Halloway. Xianjui and the others. Can’t wait to transition campaign to pvp!

2 Likes

Very nice…excited for this one…thank the LORD I’ve been saving my pennies​:grin::grin:

1 Like

What am I missing… From the sound of it people are familiar with this character. I’m not. Lol. He looks like a one of the soldiers that are I’m campaign mode that we blow up. Is he one of them?

2 Likes

correct he is he is one of the most wanted KLG

1 Like

He’s one of the PvE campaign enemies you face early on. Most other KLG enemies such as the Technician and Grenadier were made into playable heroes (Striker and Lancer), which is why people wanted him to be added. Lots of folks, including myself, really like the KLG generic guys.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. I was just trying to kill dude. Wasn’t paying much attention lol.

1 Like

No for sure, the dude needs to be killed, lol. this version will be far more intimidating in pvp, so come prepared. :wink: