Hero Spotlight: Briar!

Shiloh? Who’s that?
P.S. Yeah, we should give respects to Kurtz. Guess he’s too busy with the new Avenger’s movie

KLGBO happened in May so eh. Pretty sure KLGBO will happen in May so Kurtz then prob

A character from Vintermyst’s stories on forums

aw ok. I thought you meant someone else

1 Like

Damn. Guess I’ll have to put Caine away for now

Linked the character here. It caught some good momentum with the community, along with a hero hunter’s backstory series. It’s a disappointment for sure.

Is it bad I got super excited about the massive amount of side boob? Then got sad when I saw it was a shirt lol

4 Likes

@Grizzly I’m actually curious, what program do you use to model heroes? I’ve been thinking about tinkering with 3d character design, thanks!

POISON IVY

YESS!!

She sounds pretty amazing

I can’t wait, keep up the great job hero hunters!!!,

They have reused skill portraits before, and so much work has been put into her, I highly doubt its fake.

She live in the forest. It’s a rangers territory. Check the faction info screen. If everybody scare this guys she must give to them something. XD

Is she 100% the next new hero or is just a April joke. Just so I know what frags to get on heronium store

They said its 100% real

1 Like

Thanks mate. Appreciated

Why there is no update about this on Facebook?

1 Like

We are getting an earth day hero! This is the best thing this game has done!

Ever since Elf said that her neck is really long, i cant unsee it.

1 Like

I didnt notice til now. Thanks… I cant stop looking at it now

Devs please don’t screw her up like yaegar… he needed to be reworked 2x smh. Please do testing & don’t rush her.

1 Like