Hero Spotlight: Barricade

Icon_ElementMech BARRICADE

Faction_Teraventa TERAVENTA

Barricade, the “Master Craftsman,” joins the Hunt! Use her powerful artillery fire to put the hurt on the enemy while quickly repairing your team’s cover and keeping their Health topped up!

Primary Weapon - Cannon

Skills Header

Scrap Defense

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Continuously heals a Hero while repairing their cover. Lasts 6 seconds, or until cancelled.

Powder Blast

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Launches a projectile that explodes into 4 flaming shards, dealing Mech Damage and Rooting targets for 6 seconds

Scavenge

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

Whenever Barricade empties her clip, all allied Heroes gain Health per second for 3 seconds.

Improvised Cover

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

All Allied Heroes gain Armor while above 75% Health

Supported

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

Barricade gains bonus Armor and Dodge chance.

How can I get Barricade?!

crate

Barricade will be available through a Feature Crate!

What do you think of Barricade? Let us know in the comments!

12 Likes

Ah yes. Keel the second. A long awaited arrival.

1 Like

My first thought was “why does she look so cartoony and out of place?” Then I scrolled back up and saw TERAVENTA “…oh that explains it”.

2 Likes

I haven’t played Forged Fantasy for so long I forgot what her name was. Glad that she is our new FF traveler.

Her gold looks cooler than keels tho

always room for new heroes, despite those who say otherwise

1 Like

Both new heroes are great and plat worthy. Yes she is like Keel.

2 Keels. This is gonna be awesome!!

It isn’t neccesarily better though. Imagine if twice Keels healing would be on cover break. Would be insane. Her clip empties pretty slow. Just about the same as Keel. It’s potent but not as good as in those current meta’s

Her skills like keel I hope she will be stronger than keel

When I played around with Forged Fantasy, Barricade was pretty essential and packed a powerful mortar lob for her active skill. Can’t wait to see how she translates into this game. Should be fun with the new upgraded Cinder :stuck_out_tongue:

Can someone tell me the estimate date when her free daily token will be released?

Only with Feature Crate or MW too ? I suppose that we can find her later with forged coin… No ?