Hero Spotlight: 4-Cep

How many stars is he gonna be?

1 Like

Lmao!!! Good one sir

Ooh… Looks interesting! I like robots in this game, creates more variety.

PS. This kinda looks like one of my hero concepts…

Seems like this dude is gonna do some serious damage… excited to test him out :smile:

Sick! we’ve been needing another killer robot for a while! And the new gimmick of having his head as a weak point adds a new layer of tactics.
P.S. And we get a Terminator now. Why does AI always rebel in these scenarios?
P.S.S. I need to level Astrix,Bolt,Moss and Cross for this guy

Bad and ugly much? :-1:

Also Symbiotic Bond unlimited revives? :open_mouth: OP

3 Likes

He lookin’ like a Sid’s mutant toy from original Toy Story, lol.

2 Likes

I liked only its features but its nasty appearance???

1 Like

This is a really nice idea that you are taking our opinion in your designs before being released in the game And believe me this way in the consultations you become the first among all the games in the near time You deserve a lot of thanks to all those working in this field

Hi plat sounds OP… All damage reduced by 25%, except for his head BUT:

–> Rear line, therefore really far away on bigger maps like shipyard. It will be HARD to shoot for the head reliably, especially if he is manually piloted to run. Good luck shooting for the head in rearliners in Sewers, Subway and/or under Invis.

–> Also need to mention that rearlines are generally disproportionately more protected by cover than midliners or frontliners. Eg, Sewers and Subway again.

–> Head as small as a pin (though brightly coloured so that’s nice! Though invis will take that away)

–> DPS characters which have large bullet spread (Panzer I am looking at you) will suffer trying to land headshots.

Perhaps it’s a deliberate design decision to get everyone to practice headshots - which I am totally on board for. But the learning curve may be steep and there could be groaning by players who don’t manage to do so.

And perhaps to compensate for all the above natural advantages, the new hero may be squishy … or maybe his damage is crap… so there is hope! Can’t wait for release (though the 165 frag collection system is, urgh).

As for hero design, I have to say, I am not really a fan of the design, looks like Clyde but grotesquely and badly mutated. And the pants make no sense.

1 Like

I just want to mention, though their head seems small, it has a regular-sized hitbox.

1 Like

Um, yeah…what IS up with those…leggings? :face_with_monocle: Anyway, clearly we have to wait and see how this new character actually plays. I would be interested in just how much is “siphoned” from it’s allies to revive itself. If it’s significant, and if it is siphoning off it’s buddies while the rest of his team is getting stomped…well that’s a double edged sword really

5 Likes

ROFL! sptffghty that was my last sip of coffee too! Thanks!

1 Like

One hero again? Could this be anymore boring as a game?

No one has seen it and the values and numbers are unknown but people are starting to shout “He’s OP omg!”.
After the first loss against a player with this guy we all hear “Nerf this guy!” again. Another month, same story.

More important: How. Many. Stars? :wink:

1 Like

His skills are all very good. It all depends on his stats and how everything works together, but there’s a lot of potential for him to be OP. He could also be terrible if his stats are garbage. There’s just more potential for an imbalanced release because of how good his skills are.

Just a bit of a clarification that we posted for his Gold Skill.
He can only Revive once, being able to do it multiple times seems like it would be too OP. As with everything we will keep an eye on it, and see how it performs to see if it needs tweaking.

1 Like

Poop, knew it was too good to be true! Make him op

He still is pretty damn powerful.

1 Like