Damage: 3/5

Weapon Statistics: ‘Lithium Repeater’
Rate of Fire: Extremely High
Magazine Size: 35
Reload Speed: 2 seconds
Critical Chance: 3%

Skills:

Bronze: ‘Alternating Current’
This hero quickly fires an electro-dart at the targeted opponent dealing X damage. For three seconds all damage and debuffs this hero receives will be transferred to them. The duration of this skill increases by a half-second for every ten levels.

Silver: ‘Support Relay’
This hero activates a support relay near herself, healing nearby allies for X health per second, increasing fire rate by 10%, and granting a 10% reload speed bonus. The relay has X health and lasts until destroyed. Only two may be active at once, and effects can stack.

Gold: ‘Short Circuit’
Anytime an allied hero is healed (bonus health excluded) they additionally receive X bonus health per second for five seconds. The bonus health lasts up to twenty seconds.

Platinum: ‘Negative to Ground’
Electro-darts now root and taunt their victims, and support relays heal for an additional X health per second and grant root and taunt immunity.

Ruby: ‘Supported’

5 Likes

I like the artwork you did for this one, nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Nice work! I love when effects stack :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you! And hello dev :0

Also I know that you won’t use any heroes from here in-game, but if that ever changes you’re free to use this!

The abilities seem to have good synergy, and I like the artwork too. Good job!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.