Hero Hunters: Zero Day - A Hero Hunters Fanfic

Hi guys. The fanfic is now out for reading. It is in development, so read as I go and update new stuff. Please don’t judge my skills, they suck. Feel free to comment. Any negative comments, please tone it down a bit.
The concept heroes that are representing people who posted one at the last post are written with a @Username.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tL-LYj8MtMzi0-aN5bg3hWs8FxN50cmCgxt2LyFVbXI/edit

5 Likes

Am I supposed to request access? I can’t view the story. Sent you a request to view it.

2 Likes

OK, technical issues, so test this link

3 Likes

This story is bomb so far, and I really like what you did with Mirage and Shiloh. I would actually estimate that Shiloh is about 17 - 18 years old at the time of the story, since she became a mercenary spy at 24 years old, 2 years after the war started.

In some ways Kurtz is an uncle to her, which is why her muttering is nicely in character (“Typical Kurtz, never checking anything.”). I like that she witnesses his early displays of brutality.

So everyone, go show Spyro’s story some love!!

1 Like

Thank you for the support. Means a lot to me. I’ll try to update it more and more often. New characters will be added along with other characters that is posted on the other post.

2 Likes

Aye, the community hub doesn’t get a lot of attention. :confused:

Keep up the story! I’m really liking it so far!

Thx for the support mate

1 Like

I am continuing my hunt to read stories on forum. This one is good.

It is fast paced, involves multiple characters from the story and fan made. If I had to give a bit advice: Work on transitions. A reader gets lost in fast paced action way too quickly because even though it is fast paced, doesn’t mean it should loose details.

Some scenes where you took time, like one at ending were one of finest: it had good length, pace was right and properly composed.

You will surely get better with time since its evident the difference I saw in first scene with Ryker and Wesson to end with Night and Artemis.

1 Like

By the way, some guy added 39 pages, and spaced it out too much. Should get that fixed

This is put in for further readings, can’t wait to see what this is about mate

So who did the 39 pages thing again?
btw, fixed it.