Hero Hunters Item Guide! **Updated for 1.9**

Just a few updates.

We now have 4 fully completed heroes on the list; Dogface, Gammond, Mandrake, and Sapphyr (Fully completed as in each rank has been entered up until the current obtainable rank is.) Always looking for some help to fill in the rest that we need! Screenshots work the best and can be sent either on here through PM or on the official discord server! If you would rather just list the items same thing applies or you can message me In-game at the same name.

I understand that it may be difficult for people to edit the document while on mobile, Iā€™m looking into an easier way to make this happen. Most likely I will just keep it this way until we have a decent amount of heroes completed and transfer the spreadsheet into something that will be easier to read on a phone. Any ideas on what would make it easier to view on mobile are welcome.

The upcoming June patch will probably allow for more entries to be made for platinum ranks for heroes so the crafting guide may be updated to show those changes.

I may be overlooking something obvious but there seems to be some things missing like swords and fuel cells.

Also, is there any way to alphabetize the tabs?

The item guide is in alphabetical order by hero name but the item guide is ordered by which slot they need to be equipped (Canisters are always the first item a hero needs, sniper, assault, etc are all only found in the second slot.) I could order them alphabetically if it would be easier to find what you are looking for. I donā€™t believe there is way to do this on your end, but I am looking into an easier way to view the lists on mobie.

I havenā€™t included separate pages for swords and fuel cells because they are not craftable items, they can be found in their final state in the missions that have them. Same thing goes for throwing stars and knives, they are components of crafting but are not the final item that would need to be equipped. All final items need at least 1 of those components (Sword, fuel cell, throwing stars or knives) and where they can be found is still listed in the item pages that need them!

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense! I want to reiterate and say that this is amazing and wonderful. Thanks for the effort of putting this together.

My pleasure, enjoy doing stuff like this. Also, Iā€™ve added a different link to the crafting guide that I think will be also easier to view on mobile. Plan on doing something similar with the Item guide as more heroes begin to be filled up.

1 Like

By request, the platinum items that can only be found in crates have red text while items that are farmable in missions are still black. Hope that helps people trying to find which hero that are going to make platinum next!

Up to 6 completed heroes! Added a new link thatā€™s easier to view all the completed heroes on mobile! Still missing a bunch of gold and bronze ranks for anyone that wants to help!

Hey, item nerds!
I am collecting silver throwing knives but gosh, level 3-7 is terrible! Does different levels have different odds of giving out the items you need? I have wasted nearly a full stamina re-charge (25 repeated missions clears) and now I have 2 silver throwing knives. Should I get more if I try collecting them from a harder level (6-1 for instance)?

I collect them from Hard 6-1 and Hard 3-7.

Both of them have high drop rate (I usually get around 4-5 knives a day from these two maps) and you are farming fragments aswell.

You can also buy them from Gauntlet store, if you are willing to speed up the process, but Iā€™d rather buy gold shurikens, since they seem to be harder to farm.

Thanks. Iā€™ll try farming from Hard missions but sometimes the high energy cost is hard to see through.
Yeah I occasionally buy item from the Gauntlet store but Dogface is my main focus.

Well, you say you did 25 missions (5 energy each), and got 2.

I do 6 missions (10 energy each), and get 4/5.

I used less energy and got more knives. Donā€™t let the high energy cost persuade you of doing Hard mode. It usually has higher drop chance than normal, and you also get shards, so its not that bad.

Iā€™ve thought about including drop rates from each mission, but it would take a TON of time and data to even get a somewhat accurate rate for each mission.

Let me know if I can help. Iā€™m constantly farming from normal missions.

Iā€™ll try that tomorrow!

You seem to be a bit unlucky. I usally get the silver knifes in every second mission.

@ULFPAM This may seem superstitious, but what I do when quick-winning missions is when I get what I want, I keep spamming the wins until I run out of energy or I stop getting what I want. When I donā€™t get what I want, I wait a few seconds and try again. If it isnā€™t working out after a few times, I swap to another mission or do something else. Itā€™s something about tricking and/or overwhelming the RNG, I believe.

Hard missions have a high chance of getting whatever it says you can get, definitely.
And 3-7 is nothing; wait until you gotta do mission 5-4, youā€™ll have a better chance at learning how to make clones outta thin air than winning gold throwing stars outta that motherf#*$@!

2 Likes

Up to 10 completed rank sets now! Hoping the next update allows for more plat levels to be entered!

Thereā€™s a mistake in Sapphyr S1 > S2: Silver Goggles, not Silver Gloves

Thanks for the catch! Its been fixed!

The crafting guide i hope to update by next week too!

@Leon Thatā€¦ isnā€™t relevant here, but you can create a new topic if youā€™d like :smiley: