Hero Hunters: An Announcement

Would like to see a new story mission separate of what’s out there. A book 2 that starts at chapter 1.

1 Like

Anvil needs adjustments his weapon doesn’t cut it spread to wide shoots too slow. Personally I think reducing spread and increasing pellets. Also silver skill worthless unless used against a shielded bio. Can’t we just have the bonus amount with the ability to penetrate shields.

Torque needs to be a pain but he’s not the single hero heal is not worth it. So one more time torque needs adjustments make it heal everyone with like 33% reduced heal every line away.

Surge and cross should have their plat healing abilities increased. Venom is good for 1 reason so why can’t others be similar.

A hero that decreases the enemy energy at start or that stops enemies from doing skills for first 15 to 20 seconds. A clear solution to counter verill and fiber to improve the variety of teams in pvp.

A hero that can heal teammates by shooting them.

More hero balancing I could go on and on about how some heroes would be cool if just a few things changed

1 Like

The only thing I’ve found that Torque is good for is patrols!

Another idea for ruby skills. Ruby skills currently are based off of the heroes stats for damage doers it’s mostly based off elemental damage. If a hero has high elemental damage they become a better ruby damage doer. For instance lancer increases by like 26k damage at ruby but basic damage Fischer only increases elemental by like 8k. Same with ER. So there are layers of reasons why when you get to ruby a good chunk of heroes become wasted. I’m wondering why not just make a list of stat increases like elemental armor, basic armor, elemental attack, basic attack, healing increase, reduced skill cooldown, health, reload speed. And then each hero gets their own combination of 3 of the bonuses. I believe that trying to keep to the 3 types of rubies is forcing some square heroes into the round hole they don’t fit. I also have to wonder if baseing the stat increase off their current stats or if ruby skills should be static increase. Another example heimlock is high basic armor low elemental his ruby skill starts under 2k increase where silhouette ruby starts at 3k increase. If he got 3 stat increases at ruby heimlock could be health, basic armor, healing increase. If the increase based on stats if the increase were static and same for all heroes I’d say replace health with elemental armor.

If we have a bonus faction in war why can’t there be a faction that gets reduced stats? Everyone upgrades the same heroes for war power what happens if some of them get their stats reduced and you can’t use them effectively.

So to recap currently ruby skills ruined heroes. Pris hideo dogface hardscope etc. Ruby skills as is increases some heroes more than others making some heroes not worth it. Ruby needs addressing but would also be nice to get to the next promotion too. Personally I’d like to see ruby be individualized based on hero then next promotion can do something similar to what ruby is now but do it right. Need more types damage doer, support, tank, warrior, ninja, healer, assassin, grenadier so that each hero gets the right assignment but I think this promote should allow based on assignments buffs to entire team. Say tank provides armor to team, support provides higher cover health, warrior gives team bonus health, damage doer elemental damage, maybe ninja provides the evade for entire team. Then these buffs should stack if you have multiple tanks or whatever. As I’ve already mentioned cover damage for tanks is dumb nobody increases ruby bars to do more damage to cover. And endgame needs more I promoted 2 heroes to ruby in 6 months there’s no quick gratification at lvl 100 when I play as low level I’m promoting and gaining stars daily.

New war bracket for higher alliances. 25 mil alliance and 70 mil alliance in same bracket making the 38-40 mil power range to be a sweet spot for min maxing alliances to run into dead alliances and getting easy scores . Whereas higher alliances face strong opponents and despite good war being played the scores isn’t that significant to stand at leaderboards.

50 mil + alliances need separate bracket.

PVP : Legendary bracket >1.5 mil power is occupied by players of power ranging from 1.5 - 3.5 mil .

It’s too congested and the rewards are poor compared to the lower brackets . A 1.5 - 2.5 mil and >2.5 mil power bracket can solve this.

Special events : last 6 months there wasn’t any special events which made the game really monotonous . Halloween scavenger hunt came to the rescue though this month . But a special event each update or in every 2 updates can help to make the game even more interesting . Lots of events didn’t happen in the past months like Razordome event , gilded festival , min simulation happened but the rewards were not consistent with what it used to be given in previous min simulators .

3 Likes

How about a stats window where we can see what next bar will add in power or damage etc. I see people asking in vip who to upgrade next. It would be nice if we could just see ourselves who to upgrade. Like you look at your plat 5 and you can see what next bar adds to your heros In relations to the increase.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.