Hero Hunters: 3rd Year Anniversary Update!

Thanks for the response but none of that worked. I even updated to the latest software on my device but Hero Hunters is still not downloading. Ironically, my wife has a iPhone and the app is downloading without a problem. I tried with both my phones (Samsung S8) and even my kids phones (Samsung as well) but to no avail. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with my google account but I even created an alternative account and still was unsuccessful.

Sorry to hear that. Not sure if Google Play or Google Play Services cache should be deleted, but clearing the cache partition should have done that. I’d hate to do a factory reset because of this. Maybe reach out to your carrier?

Forgot to mention… I also have a Samsung s5e tablet. Installed fine on that yesterday as well.

1 Like

Locations of equipment :+1::+1:
Pat on the back to HH:
Very good that after the update you can see directly where items are in the HardMod and can jump there. Top job HH

9 Likes

Also when I saw her I was very happy. It had to be advertised more! It’s one of the best things about the update! :grinning:

Visual bug.

The QW tickets on rewards look like you crooped them with the easiest editing app.

All items such as QW tickets and the Hero XP Boosters now have that basic Silver background, there are no longer transparent backgrounds on some items. This is the same background seen on equipment that you have not yet found enough to craft or equip when looking at a hero’s page

I’m having problem with the new update I did not receive the new hero crate at all I’m trying to figure this out I reset the game as not appear at all…( Wolfhunter70)

The new hero crate is coming later today

Can be because some players already have new Heroes…
And I received two coins already…i did not used it

The new feature hero, Irezumi is available in the Most Wanted and 5* Crates, people saved their tokens and waited to unlock her. Be patient and wait for the crate to spend your feature tokens later today :slight_smile:

In our team right now nobody can see that crate that’s why I’m telling you.941BOYBADZ

Yes. No body can see the crate yet as it has not been released. It will be released in a few hours, at which point then, and only then will you be able to spend your tokens. I will repeat, the crate has not been released yet.

It makes no sense why other player has new hero

@Gale :joy: Good luck man

3 Likes

Please read my previous message.

Most wanted tokens are gained through bounty rewards, people saved their tokens until now. Irezumi is in the Most wanted crate, people spent their tokens and unlocked her after the update. If you have no Most Wanted tokens then you will not be able to see the crate.

5* tokens are available from the Most Wanted crate or can be purchased from the special offers, 5* tokens allow you to open the 5* crate. The 5* crate has the chance to unlock every 5* hero including the new one, Irezumi. If you do not have any 5* tokens then you will not see this crate.

The Feature tokens you unlocked from the daily rewards calendar are for a crate that has not yet been released. It will be released later on today where you can spend them.

1 Like

Bro if you would have told me that in the beginning I would understand that

LOL, I was this close to reply “where the f*** is the most wanted crate?” but since I didn’t get the reward, no I get why I can’t see it.

We’ll look into it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Patience folks, the crates will be made available soon, with the tokens you acquire being secure.

2 Likes

I didn’t see an anniversary sale for us to purchase. Just the regular $5 and $60 one.

Will we see an anniversary sale coming soon?