Hero Hunters: 3rd Year Anniversary Update!

Thank you. I figured it would be data driven, was just wondering if the data had warranted it yet. Perhaps when everyone at 90 reaches 100 there will be enough players to warrant opening it up. Appreciate the work as always, fantastic update, huge!

3 Likes

Iā€™m so excited, I just hope there will be a super duper special package we can buy :slight_smile:

Something that gives for like an anniversary special

This is an amazing update! Iā€™m excited to get started on all the new content. Thank you Dev team for all the time and energy you have placed into this!

6 Likes

Serial looks like Steven Universe crossed with a Last Of Us Zombie. That Heronium must be one hellva drug.

3 Likes

Alright!! This is some big changes, great job to the devs on this release, the 10. Level grind sounds like a decent payoffā€¦ Razor should be a little more beasty as wellā€¦ coolšŸ¤™šŸ»

1 Like

YAAASS!!! New skills?!? Heck yeah! Hero changes? Yeah! 2 new heroes? Of course! Skins for everyone? Da best!

4 Likes

I blacked out when I saw this Iā€™m so FECKING EXCITED

3 Likes

This is what it should be. It should not stop at a certain point. Continue to develop :100: :+1:

3 Likes

this update looks so sweet. Im gonna work on my rifleman and make him stronger. My Prophet is already strong on his own, so gonna see how this works.

so the Ruby skills are a secondary passive skill? and its based on what hero class you are?

2 Likes

ooooo love something to work towards

1 Like

YYYYYOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ruby class looks awesome soo excited to start seeing a new color and a new level to get my guys at. Also adding another skill to allow every hero to make up where it lacks. Guys we are so pumped over here keep up the good work. Got us checking the forums every day with these surprise drops!

4 Likes

and you made my boy razor tough as nails isnā€™t getting much better!

2 Likes

But we donā€™t get any real new stuff, lol.

Skins? We already have tons of them and updates with big amount of this was in past too. They donā€™t change anything. This is just cosmetic changes.

Extreme? But this will be same levels and districts.

Ruby? But 100 level cap will be reach only in late summer or early autumn. Anyone remember how long was gap between 85 and 90? Ruby will be is very expensive and you donā€™t call all your favourite heroes together so real Ruby gameplay start only in 2021. When Anniversary 4 update will be more relevant. And most important ā€“ ruby donā€™t get to us any new experience too. New common role skill donā€™t change gameplay.

So no new raids, no new modes, no new PVE, no new coop experience. Already game really suffer from boring and repetitive. Now I MUST play with counter gaming style for something challenges. But this pretty fast boring too. For example, I was completed Razordrome with one hero in all missions except last one and with invisible fighters (used two heroes) second time in half year. All solo raids also beat with one hero whole year. This was fun at start, but now is easy and boring. We donā€™t have any game modes where our 10* 5 platinum bars characters have fully open their potential. Only place with real challenge is Minā€™s Simulator on 100+ levels but this not permanent mode and most time we donā€™t have access to this.

So, dear devs, I really love this game. Artwork, story, characters design and lore, but with new challenges and PVE game just slowly die. This is very sad thing. I hope you have jokers in your hands and we well see really new content in this year.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Quit the game, dont hate, its not good for you!

2 Likes

Bruh, that post made me want to drink orange juice after brushing my teeth

1 Like

Just as a question. Did yā€™all adjust fire rate? I find some heroes recoil ā€œbiggerā€ (Halo now has two shots burst instead of 3, something similar with Siren, Mauler and some other heroes). Or is my device performance? (It shouldnā€™t cause itā€™s a Galaxy S10).

I always find burst weapons to be a bit weird at times

This is a known bug where the number of shots and the sound it makes appear to be different but they are actually hitting, it has been a problem since the last update

3 Likes

Nice analysis, I really liked all the counterpoints you gave.

Heā€™s right. While there is a lot of content in this update, thereā€™s nothing new at all. Itā€™s certainly an expansion of a lot of different areas that already existed, but thereā€™s no new features.

And thatā€™s fine. Itā€™s just disappointing that all we got from the mega-hype-9000ā„¢ is an extension of the current end-game runway.