Hero Hunters: 3rd Year Anniversary Update!

Where’s matador in the hard missions?

He isn’t meant to be

I thought he was working the larger list :confused: it’s k… I at least am closer to maven now

Wouldn’t that just be commando but with riflemans abilities? Okay that would be cool.

Bye Felicia …

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, some preliminary thoughts…

1. Sentry’s new common skin costs 500 to unlock, the others are 150 each.
  2. Prophet, Artemis, Hideo, 4Cep, Astrix, and some others are tagged as Support class, surely they would fall under Dps class instead? Strange but possibly in 4Ceps case for balance.
  3. Speaking of which, Ruby DPS seems great! Extra elemental damage + 30% quicker bronze skill recharge time! 30% dodge chance for support class plus extra armor… hope this plays out well!
  4. 92000 team XP to level 92… oh the pain, I may not make it to level 100!!!
  5. Can’t wait for the crates to come out, Irezumi and Serial look really cool!
4 Likes

92,000 to level 92 and 100,000 to level 93 :wink:

Yes and it was only 70000 from 90 to 91 if I remember correctly

1 Like

Is there any Irezumi crates? A member of my Alliance already got her…

You can unlock her from the Most wanted crates and 5* crates

Oo i c…

Must be 20 chars

ok coin more where is the box ???

1 Like

It will appear today with the Alliance Hero Fragments blitz event, 11AM PST.

How about you keep Kurtz frags as rewards for war along with Serial frags instead of shoving Hideo frags down our throats? Many players dont have Kurtz and with him out of the war rewads he will be impossible to get. The game is going through a direction that is making a lot of older players to quit. How about you give less atention to the whales and more attention to the average paying player. Without them there will be no game, because even the whales are not interested in a empty game without competition. Plus when will you adjust the droping rate of equipment frags and make those drop rates less frustrating?

2 Likes

Good morning! I’m having trouble downloading Hero Hunters on my Samsung S8. I initially had the app before the 3.0 version so I tried updating first but it didn’t update. Unfortunately, I thought uninstalling and reinstalling would have resolve the issue but I was wrong. Now it’s only downloading about 92% and stopping. I’m an active player and would really love this issue resolved. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Samsung s8+ here. No issues at all with the install. I would:

1. Make sure you have enough disk space
  2. Make sure your phone is optimized (Settings > Device Care). If it isn’t at 100%, optimize it.
  3. Wipe your cache partition. Make sure to select “Wipe cache partition”, and NOT “Wipe data/factory reset”. Directions here: (https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s8/wipe-cache-partition-samsung-galaxy-s8)
  4. Stand next to your router while trying to update.
  5. Turn off wi-fi and try to install using mobile data.

Good luck!

1 Like

@Skathi - The “Hard Mode Fragment Updates” said that Pris will be replacing Sentry in District 11 and 12. And while that did happen, she also replaced him in District 1 and 2 (1-3, 1-5, 2-3). That isn’t right based on the notes. Will that be corrected?

Hard Mode Updates

1 Like

Thanks for the response but none of that worked. I even updated to the latest software on my device but Hero Hunters is still not downloading. Ironically, my wife has a iPhone and the app is downloading without a problem. I tried with both my phones (Samsung S8) and even my kids phones (Samsung as well) but to no avail. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with my google account but I even created an alternative account and still was unsuccessful.

Sorry to hear that. Not sure if Google Play or Google Play Services cache should be deleted, but clearing the cache partition should have done that. I’d hate to do a factory reset because of this. Maybe reach out to your carrier?

Forgot to mention… I also have a Samsung s5e tablet. Installed fine on that yesterday as well.

1 Like

Locations of equipment :+1::+1:
Pat on the back to HH:
Very good that after the update you can see directly where items are in the HardMod and can jump there. Top job HH

9 Likes