Hero Hunters: 3rd Year Anniversary Update!

He is just a bot…

Nightingale is a weak power hero compared to other heroes, but yeah it might be a bot.

You are right night has I think a base 99 stat

And now serial is so “ powerful” in terms of base stats 227 the power creep is real

adx you’re overreacting to a hh bot, it’s a bot from hothead, nothing to go crazy over as they can be any level to 100 and have any hero.
I also noticed you tried to search for him, and found nothing, pretty big sign that it was a bot

3 Likes

Hey the skins are great and all but what about skin tokens ???
Have you figured out a way to provide skin tokens ??
The ones available in heronium and alliance store are not enough some event providing skin tokens will be appreciated

Devs said there will be some events that reward Skin tokens again, look out for those. They will likely be in PVP rewards again as well soon

Nothing official has been said just some comments by muninn
Maybe march events post will reveal something

Yes, I think Breveali & Tjuvlyssna are some of HHG bot’s IGN. So, no worries when face them.
Been countless times meet them also in my various team status (even with all silver, or all bronze).

& there’s 1 more bot IGN but i cant remember its name. Friedtigerchart is, i remember the name today. Haha

Nikon and Skathi have both said it on Discord as well so I am presuming it is confirmed they will be doing future events rewarding skin tokens again

That’s because he is a 7* hero, you aren’t comparing apples to apples

I’m sorry to bug you Muninn… I was just wondering if there was an update to this?

The 3.0 update is out. Nothing to add to it.

1 Like

I was referring to this:

Looks like some frags don’t match what we announced, yes. I’m looking to see if this was a communication issue or an issue with frag placement. Either way, no answers right now, and whatever is in the game is what’s going to stay until the next update at least, whether it was in error or not. We may not post frag updates in the future.

1 Like

can anyone tell me how to play high graphics

Like any game, adjusting graphics is in Options and this is an old unrelated thread.

1 Like

I was getting excited… that there was a cool update coming… kind of curious what 4 years will be like.

1 Like

Wait and see!

Closing, as this post should have auto-closed.

3 Likes