Hero Concept: Vera the Ruthless Soldier

Icon_ElementMech Vera

Faction_UAF UAF

Vera, the “Ruthless Soldier”, is joining the community gallery! Vera uses her heavy armor to shield herself and to take the gunfire away from her allies!

Primary Weapon: Standard Issue Destroyer

Skills Header

Heavy Armor
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
01_Bronze

Vera applies a charge of Heavy Armor to her suit, increasing her Armor. Each charge of Heavy Armor reduces incoming damage by 5%. Only 5 charges of Heavy Armor may be active at one time. Each time this hero is critically hit, she loses all charges of Heavy Armor.

Defensive Position
Silver Skill - Active Ability
02_Silver

Vera shields herself and is immune to crowd control effects, and taunts the enemy team for 10 seconds. While Defensive Position is active, Vera is rooted and the cover in front of her is healed to 200%. If Vera’s shield is broken before Defensive Position ends, deal damage equal to 75% of the damage received to the attacker.

Destroyer Rounds
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
03_Gold

Vera uses Destroyer Rounds now, dealing an additional explosive damage to enemies. Her shots have a 5% chance to reduce the enemy’s Armor.

Following Footsteps
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
04_Platinum

Vera gains Armor each time she uses a skill. Any enemy that is in any Kurtz faction boosts Vera’s Armor.

Tanked Up
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
05_Ruby

Vera gains an Elemental Armor bonus as well as dealing additional damage to cover.

What are your thoughts on Vera? Let me know in the comments!

Do you like Vera?
  • Yes, I love him!
  • Meh, he’s ok.
  • Nah, I hate him!

0 voters

2 Likes

I like it a lot. I think armor is an aspect of this game that does not get a lot of attention.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree about the armor situation. I felt as if some heroes skill used this but it never was really highlighted besides for one to two abilities for a tank character.

Usually it’s a passive skill that you never tend to notice. Also considering some heroes negate/reduce armor. Making it redundant.
Armor should be more noticeable to my opinion

I would love to see a Khukuri weilding Gorkha Soldier with a Gorkha hat and an assualt rifle join the HH community as a new Hero. " A Man who says he is not afraid to die is either a liar or a Gorkha".

1 Like

Maybe that will be my next concept build, who knows?

2 Likes

Your words leaves me waiting. Thanks Arpinicl…let’s take this game ahead …all of us together.

1 Like

…I like this concept a lot, Arpinici - good work, my friend…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.