Hero Concept: Vazrul the Tongue Demon

Icon_ElementVoid Vazrul

imp-laugh-removebg-preview Nethers
A New Faction composed of demons wishing to take over the world.

Vazrul, the Tongue Demon, is joining the community gallery! Vazrul uses its sharp teeth and tongues to consume his foes and keep him alive during the battle.

Primary Weapon: Teething Rifle

Skills Header

Crippling Bite
Bronze Skill - Active Ability

Vazrul jumps and bites the targeted enemy, dealing Void Damage, destroying their cover and stunning them for 5 seconds. If the enemy’s cover was already destroyed, they take additional Damage.

Nether Tongues
Silver Skill - Active Ability

Vazrul uses his nether tongues, licking up to three random enemies on the battlefield, inflicting them with Nether Wound. Any enemy affected by Nether Wound receives Void Damage per second and their movement speed and reload speed is reduced by 70%.

Nether Entity
Gold Skill - Passive Ability

Whenever this Hero is below 50% health, they activate Nether Entity until they reach above 50% health or die. While Nether Entity is active, this hero gains Haste and has a 50% chance to turn invisible for 7 seconds. If this hero does not turn invisible, then Vazrul gains Dodge chance.

Infected Wounds
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

Any enemy affected by Nether Wound have a 50% chance to gain Infectious Wounds for the duration of Nether Wound. Enemies inflicted with Infectious Wounds take 15% more damage along with taking Void Damage per second. If an enemy is killed by Infectious Wounds, then all Nethers heroes gain health for the rest of the mission.

Summoned Evil
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

Whenever Vazrul is killed, an evil presence looms over the battlefield for the rest of the mission. While the evil presence is active, all enemies each second have a 10% chance to take Void Damage.

What are your thoughts on Vazrul? Let me know in the comments!

Do you like Vazrul?
  • Yes, I love it!
  • Meh, it’s ok.
  • Nah, I hate it!

0 voters

2 Likes

Slurp and him will get along well :eyes:

4 Likes

I love it very very very much, please introduce this hero in 2022

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.