Hero Concept: -----, The Crackerjack

“In carnage I bloom. Like a flower in the dawn. My genius will be understood. Eventually.”

??? - Energy - DPS - Burst - Single Target

Faction: ???

---- is a meticulous criminal psychopath who believes murder is art. Once an KLG prisoner, but freed by shadowy elements within Ionia’s ruling council, the serial killer now works as their cabal’s assassin. Using his gun as his paintbrush, ----- creates works of artistic brutality, horrifying victims and onlookers. He gains a cruel pleasure from putting on his gruesome theater, making him the ideal choice to send the most powerful of messages: terror.

Though imprisoned in the UAF for many years, the polite and shy ----- revealed little of himself - even his real name remained a mystery. But while a prisoner, the guards noted he was a bright fellow who excelled in many aspects, including weaponscraft, poetry, art, and dance. Regardless, the guards and psychiatrists could find nothing to cure him of his morbid fascinations.

He was later found out to be one of the very few survivors of the bombings of his home city. That city was engulfed in flames when that happened. The UAF sent units to try and recover citizens but what they could only rescue was a handful of people out of a few hundred people in that city. What UAF soldiers reported was a few other soldiers in a different uniform seen on the other side of the city, but can’t specify which.

Outside the prison, the UAF fell into turmoil as the KLG invasion led to political instability. War awoke the tranquil faction’s appetite for bloodshed. The peace and balance Wesson had famously fought to protect was shattered from within as dark hearts rose in power and secret alliances competed for influence. Desperate to counter the power of the Black Ops and Irregulars, Wesson himseld conspired to secretly free — and turn him into a weapon of terror.

Bronze - Flourish - L---- takes aim for 1 seconds and launches a powerful shot, dealing x damage. If the target has been recently damaged by [Awe], they are rooted for 8 seconds.

Silver - Awe - -y— throws a device at a target location. The device takes 2 seconds to arm. Any target walking by will be slowed by 70% for 3 seconds and after 2 seconds, the device explodes, dealing x damage plus 22% of damage dealt to the target. Enemies activating it will be marked with [Awe] and if any enemy that is damaged by [Flourish] 5 seconds later, the enemy is Taunted for 4 seconds.

Gold - Wilter - Each time --n-- reloads, one random bullet in his clip will have a 100% crit chance plus a 50% to stun or deal x damage with stagger. Also, whenever an enemy dies by —c-, his clip will have an extra bullet with the bonus effect when he reloads. [Wilter] will negate enemy armor if the target was recently damaged by [Flourish] while it will cripple the target enemy shield if the enemy is marked with [Awe] and will Heal Block enemies if they are damaged with [Awe].

Platinum - Beauty In Death - When an enemy is damaged with [Flourish], [Awe], or [Wilter], that enemy is afflicted with a mark. Enemies that are marked will receive x more damage and when they die, they give ----h an additional bullet imbued with [Wilter]. The bonus bullets last for the one wave.

Notes:

• Hello there. Been a while since I’ve posted one of these. Been taking a break from making concepts and from HH for a while cause’ I was dealing with other things in my life. Well now that’s sorted, I can focus what I love doing, creating more concepts for all of you guys. Sorry if this concept is a little lackluster, I lost my edge on creating these.
  • Nice to see all of you again. :smile:
5 Likes

Yay, Spyro is back! Nice to see ya! Excellent post!

1 Like

Thank you @Vintermyst. I have definitely lost my edge in creating these concepts and I do want to create more to make up all the time I didn’t make any for the community. Thanks for the support though!

1 Like

OMG A GHOST!!
Quick Vinter call the ghostbusters

1 Like

We got you.