Hero Concept: Spades the Tricking Jester

Icon_ElementMech Spades

Faction_Rangers Rangers

Spades, the “Tricking Jester”, is joining the community gallery! Spades tricks his enemies into healing allies and comes out on top!

Primary Weapon: Slapstick Pistol

Skills Header

Riddle Me This
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
01_Bronze

Spades inflicts the targeted enemy with Riddle causing them to be heal blocked and take Mechanical damage per second for 10 seconds but each second the effect has a 25% chance to end early Spades heals for 50% of the damage dealt.

Empowering Tune
Silver Skill - Active Ability
02_Silver

Spades plays a tune for 3 seconds, healing allies per second. All negative effects are cleansed and any positive effects this hero has copies onto all other allied heroes. Any allied heroes below 25% health receive 10% more healing.

Still Stumped
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
03_Gold

Any enemy inflicted with Riddle for longer then 5 seconds also activates Stumped Enemies inflicted with Stumped are Rooted and any basic attacks done to allied heroes heal them instead. Once Riddle expires, so does Stumped.

Word of Mouth
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
04_Plat

Spades’s jokes have gained a larger audience, boosting his team’s stats. All allied heroes gain health and attack damage for each enemy inflicted with Riddle or Stumped. The bonus health and attack damage is lost whenever the effect expires.

Supported
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
05_Ruby

Spades gains bonus Armor and Dodge chance.

What are your thoughts on Spade? Let me know in the comments!

Do you like Spades?
  • Yes, I love him!
  • Meh, he’s ok.
  • Nah, I hate him!

0 voters

Omg this looks real!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.