Hero Concept: Grime the Living Nightmare

Icon_ElementMech Grime

Faction_ColorIcon People’s Guard

Grime, the “Living Nightmare”, is joining the community gallery! Grime uses it’s strength to protect allies and to pummel enemies!

Primary Weapon: Mechanical Destruction

Skills Header

Living Furnace
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
01_Bronze

Grime powers up, boosting it’s defense for 10 seconds and taunts the enemy team. While Living Furnace is active, Grime receives 25% less damage. Any enemy that attacks Grime during the duration of Living Furnace has a 45% chance to take Mechanical Damage.

Pummeling Blow
Silver Skill - Active Ability
02_Silver

Grime hits the targeted enemy, dealing fatal damage. The enemy receives damage equal to 25% of their health, up to Mechanical Damage.

Fueling the Fire
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
03_Gold

Grime added fuel to the fire, increasing it’s damage output. All basic attacks dealt by this Hero have a 33% chance to deal an additional Mechanical Damage for 2 seconds.

Living Nightmare
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
04_Plat

Grime strikes fear in it’s enemies, causing them to hesitate on their abilities. Whenever an enemy uses a skill that affects Grime, it has a 15% chance to cause no effect or deal no damage (Percentage goes up 1 per every 5 levels).

Gentle Giant
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
05_Ruby

Grime gains an Elemental Armor bonus as well as receiving 5% less damage.

What are your thoughts on Grime? Let me know in the comments!

Do you like Grime?
  • Yes, I love it!
  • Meh, it’s ok.
  • Nah, I hate it!

0 voters

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.