Hard Mission 7-1

Both heals and marking - I have neither Prophet nor Heimlock, so I went with her.

She’s definitely the least essential of the lineup and I would agree that either Prophet or Heimlock would be a better choice for the mission.

2 Likes

After complaining on the in game VIP chat someone suggested me to upgrade my Clyde - he can beat this mission like nothing. The user I chatted with recommended a team for me:
Clyde, Dogface, Gammond, Mandrake, Heimlock. Now I’ve been working my Clyde up to Gold, level 58, skill levels are at 55 each.
I’m still not even near on beating the third phase of this level; the enemies just have too much health for my 29.000 team power team to stand a chance. The timer runs ut before even one of the three big enemy dudes are halfway to dead.

Guess I’ll try again in another weeks time.

At least the Sentry in phase 1 isn’t a problem any longer. And at least I have a Gold Clyde now. He’s fun!

1 Like

7:1 hard is the first of many missions that focus more on stunning and controlling opponents than just brute forcing. I failed many times before beating it and my squad was stronger than yours. Even after you beat section 1 in that fight you will face tough opponents in section 2 and then the monster hp in section3. Get your dogface to platinum is my best suggestion sadly

1 Like

Screenshot_20180603-150016

Two seconds remained. Dogface staggered. Recovered. One second left. Headshot.
Blam.

Victory, with everyone still alive. I feel accomplished.

7-2 was actually easy, my team cleared it on auto-mode. Aiming for 7-5 now. But I’m out of energy.

2 Likes

I’m not able to pass the mission even with this team - running out of time. At same time I have passed 9-1 to 9-5 with a team 4K below the requirements

1 Like

That’s a strong team! How close to death are your enemies when time runs out?
There is one enemy in segment 3 who shields everyone: get rid of him first. I can’t remember which color he has but using his counter-color against him is certainly the key. Make sure you pop the soldiers on the roof as well. They’re not durable but they can inflict bad damage.

1 Like

Well, to be completely honest, Matador is a good tank/healer, but his damage sucks. If you are lacking damage to finish in time, maybe you should consider swapping him out.

Dogface should be able to kill Vanguard pretty fast, if you reach third wave with his extended magazine activated and his rail gun upgrade ready, so I’d swap Matador for Maven or Cross.

I’d say Maven, because the riflemen on third wave can’t move until of them is dead (there are only two nodes for them, and both are occupied, so they are basically rooted), and her vampiric cloud is deadly on standing enemies.

If taking Matador away hurts your survival, you can swap him with Heimlock.

Just take care of first Sentry asap. If you use 3 bio enemies, he is likely to kill somebody if you dont act quickly :slight_smile:

And good luck

1 Like

Usualy I need 5 to 10 seconds more. Just waiting for stamina to recharge and will try your advise. Thanks.

1 Like

Did you beat it yet?

1 Like

Just one star so far. Keep trying to achieve 3 stars. Seems that I need more balanced team

2 Likes

Just beat it with this team:

With damage looking like:

Dogface until unloading on Vanguard in W3. Then Maven on left mech guy, but use Vampiric Cloud on the right mech guy when it’s up and still concentrate fire on left mech guy. NPC Heimloc and Salvatore doing enough Bio damage on their own, with Dogface bringing his Mag/rail as well, right before the end.

Beat it with 1 second left.

2 Likes

Yey! Feels good right?

1 Like

Most definitely. This mission surely is a gear check, but the right group composition is key as well. At least 3 bio heroes I would say. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s the same situation as me, I have 33000 team power, but I can not get it. Here are a lot of help.

1 Like

What’s the team you’re using?

1 Like

Just commenting to bring this issue up, carry on.

Man this level is so aggravating! I’ve been able to pass missions that were rated 10 to 12 thousand above my power loadout but can’t get past this one for nothing and I’m well above the recommended hero loadout

One day you’ll get it - just like that. I actually replay this mission sometimes - it’s still hard as damn.

1 Like

Once you do get past you you will probably breeze through the next two stages. At least that’s what happened to me. They need to re-adjust mission 7-1’s difficulty, it’s WAY harder than it should be. The enemies need around a 30% hp reduction.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, I think they need to rework that mission too. I was so close yesterday its the closest I’ve ever gotten but just still didn’t have enough time. Its so aggravating! But like ya’ll said one day I’ll get it. Thanks!

1 Like