Halloween Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2021

Okay I did that so people could see what was in the doc and I left a link so the people who did not know what the doc was for would know what it was for

The post itself has the document link, explains what it is, and what’s it for. Reposting everything the document contains is more confusing for others. :+1:t2:

Oh I didn’t see that I had to manually search for it In Google doc

1 Like

For 75, you don’t look to the right, it’s more like straight ahead.

Wow! 75/100 already. Only 25 left to go! Great work y’all! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Here’s another image for 74 if anyone’s confused. Wave 3, midline, move furthest right, look in the following area:

5 Likes

For 35, wave 3 makes it easier to shoot the pumpkin.

1 Like

76/100 pumpkins. Finding the remaining ones will be a challenge. Search high and low and behind debris. Feel like a lot of these are sneaky tiny ones

Team work

1 Like

88 can be also be found in wave 2, since you don’t move between waves 2 and 3.

1 Like

Bit weird how 69 is the only rare pumpkin that hasn’t been found

For the meme

Lol funny I was joking about it in vip at the start of event

89 appears to already cracked but still not found

How come?

And guide says its rear but I can aim to it only by midline

89 can be destroyed from a Rearline, as well as a midline. As to why it’s already broken and you haven’t collect, I am not sure. I don’t know that anyone else is experiencing that problem.

I am sorry to say, but pumpkin 92 IS NOT where it says it is. Could it be in hard instead of normal?

It should be there, I already got it.

1 Like

Attention all Hunters! UAF Scouts came in contact with us today, and gave us a promising lead to aid us in our search for the remaining pumpkins.

Their message was short and simple. “ 14 “.

We need all of your help to find the location of the remaining pumpkins. Let’s get hunting!

4 Likes

Pumpkin 91 description should say “bench” not “bank”

1 Like

Was saving to get pumpkins today and out of habit I quick won gauntlet. So definitely not gonna waste my time now

And to everyone else, if you haven’t started hunting yet, do so today. Time is almost up and DO NOT QUICK RUN GAUNTLET! 9 pumpkins alone are in GAUNTLET stages :,(

100/100 have been found! Great work everyone. :jack_o_lantern: