Glitches get Fixes!

Community star is not a moderator status. It is given to me for being chosen in the upcoming danger simulator. That i am one doesn’t make me any different of a person/player

On the other topic. You said “

And possibly i may be wrong on how this is meant to show. But to me it means HH is the bloating corps and players are the ‘blowfly maggots’
If this is not true. Then what/who do you mean by that?

Your rhyme is good though. I’m saving that one!

The meaning of the forums was to create interesting topics and discussions. Or to announce things.
It used to be a place where hero concepts. Fun arguments and game suggestions were a hot topic. Though it feels like lately it’s been dimmed down to a place where people only complain and create pointless discussion.
The community (and largely the forums) are what keeps this game alive.
Now that this is a dying factor i believe the game won’t survive for long either
Actions need to be taken. Actions that bring the community back together. Us, the community. We should be the people they listen to. After all customer is king and at this point our opinions seem to often get neglected.
This is the main reason the game is dying. It seems like money more important than our gaming experience. And what i find to be so stupid about this is the fact we can even come up with ways to provide HH money while at the same time furfilling our gaming needs. But again, that ties down to the fact they don’t listen to us.

1 Like

I find it soooooo funny, and interesting, that the flagged posts get multiple likes and certain others get no likes at all. Weird how people prefer truth to the other content here. Something for people to think on I’d say.

8 Likes

New updates come out but I do not see any update where it says fixed issues or glitches. :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Not everything that gets done is put in patch /update notes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.