Ghoul's Doggo

There aren’t many things I think of when I think of hero hunters but pure perfection. In the latest update we were introduced to some new heroes. Both looked very good. I started reading through the update notes and saw that none other than our boy ghoul got a new skin! Quickly we are checking on ghouls page to see him in his new dreads looking sharp for the holiday. To our dismay as we turned him around we were shocked to notice there was no sombrero on ghouls dog. In fact there was no dog at all!
Now we are left wondering. What happened to ghouls doggie :confused:
This game is a blast and there isn’t much I could imagine changing about it. There are only a couple things that might be cool to see later on in the game. First is a search bar in your heroes page. Getting to 90 heroes owned makes me scroll back and forth when I am looking for one lol. A neat feature (probably impossible) but a little tab on our heroes page that will keep count on how much bounty damage they have done. It would be cool to see what heroes are in the lead for bounty damage.
Past that amazing game and look forward to see what you guys come out with (as long as it isn’t hearth hunters) xD

3 Likes

I wanted to cry when I realized it’s not there LOL

4 Likes

Maybe he doesn’t want the photo damaged when he’s in the ring!

1 Like

Rip his sombero doggo

2 Likes

Maybe this skin is telling a story? Maybe it was from before the event. Maybe Ghoul was a Mexican Wrestler in his past life before he met the doggo?

Just gotta make up your own narrative.

3 Likes

the dog was the wrestler. he was just the fan until their paths crossed. Is how he became El Demonio Azul Jr. :fire:

2 Likes

Heroes sorting option from solo raids will be very helpful and with all other modes. Especially in bounty Event. For qiuck search in current status quo I usu faction system. Just choose any hero, tap on bio screen, than on faction section and you got list of all faction heroes. This is much better then scroll roster manually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.