Ghastly's Extreme Campaign Guide (Every District, Guides and Advice)

Just beat 1-8, 1-9, and 1-10 with some help from your guide. Very much appreciated. Tried something different for 2-1, and I still got it 3*. :grin:

2 Likes

Teams for 4-6 and 5-2 have been updated on the guide, I will provide more information and detail when possible :smiley:

How do I go to 5-6 ??

5-3 has been updated and added, sorry I have no team for 5-6 yet

1 Like

Sad :frowning: alright friend

Thank you for the very helpful guide, helped me with some difficult missions!

Which Extreme mission will help farm XP? I am trying to level up to 95

1 Like

3-2 is the best bet to reach 95 and then when you have the correct ruby heroes make a push to 4-2 to go from 95 to 100

2 Likes

What is on 4-2? More xp?

Different districts give a different amount of XP

it’s cool) it’s time for me to shoot the fourth district :thinking:

All the teams are there, from around 4-6 onwards I am relying on other people to help and submit teams so that is what I have, if you manage to do all of D4 then DM me the teams you used and the video and I will add it all into the guide :smiley:

Niceee, 5-6 Has anyone passed?

Only 1 person in the game has passed 5-6 and that is Timm4y, he won’t share the team he used. I am under the impression that pre-nerf Mariana was needed.

I am hoping this guide will push more people to 5-6 so someone will post a team eventually!

1 Like

timm4y must be dope AF

2 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me that Timm4y beat it. Add that to his long list. Along with being a pvp master, he is now dubbed extreme mission master!

1 Like

ehhhh … I would have level 100 … :smirk::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

a pvp master? I guess I missed something … :thinking:

You’ll need to join the next Community Brawl to prove yourself

pvp discord tournament? I think I will not participate in them. there are many annoying elements.

A shame, I make it as easy as possible but feedback noted.