Get good server ?!?!?

I am very pissed off about the quality of ur server or how to manage the pvp server ! first to all the people who wanna say : get ram on phone I havnt problem about lag or connecrion change ur connection … just say nothing …
there is laggy problem in pvp u can fight decently and the other fight could be laggy like hell I dont know what is the problem or how are manage server but at good lvl its really annoying to fight and command ur team with 2 or 3 sec delay. its not always on each figth I could say its 50% of my fight so … hot head are u gonna do something to get some good server or good management server or just let those lag ruin this

had the same problem, my team can win 95% of my games as long as i manually play but when there is disconnect and the enemy team has heroes like flatline and mandrake autoplay cant win no matter what they have as extra heroes

For tech support, please contact player support. We can’t provide technical assistance over the forum. See FAQ/Guidelines for more.