Gauntlet has taken 11 days of my spare time

Gauntlet used to be fun the first 30-50 days as you progressed and it was a challenge. Since then it’s been just a time consuming chore that is very annoying but is required to get cash for the game. It is the main source of cash and cash is very limited so it is a must to do and most of us have to do it 2x a day (VIP10).

I’ve played this game for a year now, and 2x gauntlet takes at least 15 min and you need to select team for each stage and start it 3x5x2 times = 30.

Do you know how much time wasted this is, feeling frustrated you have to do this every day…

15min x 365 days / 60 min = 91 hours and 15 min

If you sleep 8 hours, work including travel 8 hours then you have maximum 8 hours of time left of the day… Gauntlet has stolen then more than 11 days of each of our spare time (VIP10) playing the game for a year. This is just insane.

My proposal is that if you have completed all stages of gauntlet 10 times, then you have mastered it and should be able to quick win it. We have talked about this so many times here on the forum, in chat on discord or in game with HH and nothing have happened for months, only that HH is looking into Gauntlet…

Please please please, let us get a high priority on this Gauntlet issue, just look at the ridiculous calculation above, and imagine how it feel to do this every day for all of us after having mastered it a LONG time ago.

Players who agree, please press like and posting support so we can get some attention on the subject.

35 Likes

Can’t agree more, I missed my daily quantlet resets yesterday. First time since starting this game, never felt so good from a break in-game

4 Likes

I’m sorry you missed out on the gold @Draco :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Even though I still find Gauntlet fun to do, I agree with you

1 Like

I agree, this needs to be the next major priority
I can’t think of any other aspect of this game that has NOT been updated since its launch…

Campaign, PvP, Co-Op Raids, Solo Raids, Alliances, Heroes, Shops, Quests, Events have ALL been reworked, adjusted, modified, retuned, renovated, and improved in some way, shape, or form … everything but Gauntlet, since the beginning!!
Gauntlet needs to be totally revamped…ASAP!

Gauntlet 2.0

• A tiered Gauntlet crate rewards system, based on Team Level, similar to PvP crate…
    • Rookie [Team Level 1-13]
    • Competitor [ Team Level 14-41]
    • Challenger [Team Level 42-59]
    • Champion [Team Level 60-85]
  • Gauntlet Crates after each Sector have a % chance to give items other than Gauntlet Shards including (but not limited to) bucks, gold, hero fragments, elemental fragments, bronze/silver/gold/platinum item fragments all depending on the team-level-based tier you’re in.
  • Quickwin option available as VIP perk [Level 7, 8, 9, 10, 11? VIP level is up for debate]
    • 3 tickets per mission for a total of 45 tickets per reset

Anything else??

I’ve suggested this in a thread from May in 2018, but it never got much feedback…
Maybe more feedback could be given here on this thread.
Here it is (click me)

11 Likes

I agree, the idea of tiered gauntlet crate is really amazing

1 Like

Only one who liked it back then

1 Like

A part of me says “WOAH, 11 days?! That’s a problem!” while another part says “So it’s a problem that you are actually putting time into PLAYING the game you have CHOSEN to play?”

I don’t consider doing Gauntlet playing at all, it is just 15 minutes lost doing;

• Select 5 heroes for stage 1
  • press start then wait for run 1 to finish
  • press start then wait for run 2 to finish
  • press start then wait for run 3 to finish
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 2
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 3
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 4
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 5
  • press reset for another round of Gauntlet
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 1
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 2
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 3
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 4
  • Select 5 heroes for stage 5

Feel free to have another opinion than me, but for me this is 15 minutes lost every day I would rather spend on actually playing the game with PvP or other fun content.

6 Likes

Part of me stil agrees this is a problem, part of me thinks it’s not a problem.
HOW you tackle Gauntlet is up to you. Use weaker heroes on manual play, try new teams out. Etc. Me myself is also autoplaying it but as you said, it’s basically start a stage and then back to focus on what’s on TV / cuddle the cat. Then start another, and another. It’s more “spare time” than “playing time”. I don’t feel I’m losing hours doing this as the clicking itself takes only a few seconds and it’s still the best and fastest and easiest method of getting the bucks I need.

If they rework Gauntlet - fine by me.
If Gauntlet always stays the same, forever - fine by me.

+100000000000000000000

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Issue is that I work, I come home to eat, then do some studying, then I look at my clock and I see I have a hour left before the reset and I’m supposed to do all dailys.

Including the gauntlet, it’s time consuming and probably more boring then gorgon.

The reason 2 topics are made in the same hour says something about the frustration

3 Likes

With a VIP of level 0…i dont have any problem with gauntlet

1 Like

Totally agree. Quick wins for gauntlet. It’s a complete pain as there is no challenge.

2 Likes

@Nadeem , if you don’t have a issue with this, why do you respond to it?

Also, we’re all playing this game for more then a year, wasting 11 days in 365 days just with gauntlet is a lot.

Seems rather exaggerated to say “11 days wasted in a year of playing”. Quick win tickets would then change that to what, 5 days? Maybe you just need a new challenge

Are you crazy? Being able to QW gauntlet would take total time spent from 11 days down to an hour or two total. A few clicks to be able to be done is a LOT different than 15 minutes (Used to be more too before auto x3 existed).

2 Likes

Before 3x speed it was over half an hour, maybe more.

But nobody enjoys this game mode.

And if you enjoy it you probably didn’t auto 90,000 gauntlet matches without a challenge.

Bucks are important, and this is the only good way to collect it, so skipping it isn’t a possibility.

But right now it’s just an annoying chore, that will punish you for having a life or enjoying good parts of the game.

I have also been playing for more than a year but i dont have a big problem with 1 gauntlet reset per day

I would really prefer having a quick win option for gauntlet

1 Like