Game crashes on PvP, Gauntlet and Coop after patch

Anyone else experiencing this? I think it could be Savage’s fault (whose model wont load correctly, only two flying guns)

Savage, Halloway, Surge and Galante are causing my game to crash 90% of the time. I can’t even pass one of the campaign missions, I think 9-3 where Savage is the boss with Matador cuz it keeps crashing. The 3 heroes I mentioned are just floating arms most of the time. I was really hoping they fixed Halloway, but now it’s 4 heroes that cause crashes. Devs I hope you guys read this.

I’ve cleared my cache, stopped all background apps from running and nothing works.

We’re looking into this, thanks for the information! Make sure you submit a ticket to Player Support so they can add information about your phone type to our bug report. It helps us narrow down the issue much more quickly.

Anyone has a work around to solve these crashes yet? I need to get passed mission 9-4 to farm certain Platinum items. In the mean time, could devs remove or at least reduce the chance of bots picking Galante, Savage, Halloway or Surge?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.