Fragment collection NOT counting toward Solo Blitz rewards

I guess the point of this group is to give “Feedback and ideas” to help improve the game, if people feel that some of the rules for events are unclear that is their feedback hoping things will improve for the future. For me the rules was crystal clear and I achieved max tier during the event, but I fully understand that it might not be as clear for others and that is the valid “feedback and idea” of this topic. We are not debating if the event is not following the rules set, it its making it even easier for all to optimize their gameplay without misunderstandings. Your initial reply to this post starting “Well, the rules are clear” undermine the core issue of this post that at the moment many people don’t understand the rules of the event, hence being unclear.

By the way @GTSaiko, is your real name Andrew and you work for HH support? This is the typical response he gives without anything happening afterwards, been the same story for years as he also worked on Kill Shot Virus where we got no progress in sorting out the issues us players were facing.