Forfeit battle option

People like me who suck at PvP should have the option to forfeit a battle so we won’t have to go through the whole thing… losing over and over and over and over is quite time consuming and annoying yet necessary for those few precious wins. Cut down on wasted time for PvP failures like me and add a forfeit option!!!

Nah, the match has to end with either side’s team dead, you have to take the L then do somethig else but a forfeit button is a bad idea. It’s the strongest of the strong who will prevail the victor not who to quit first.

Ai can take over or something when forfeit…Idc I just want to be able to leave and move on to my next failure when I’m obviously going to lose. Forfeit team would lose lives same as if they died too.

Just close the game and reopen it in a few minutes, I tend to do that when the matchmarking gets bloody

I do that sometimes but I think the forfeit option would be better because this is about less wasted time. Closing the game and waiting for it to auto complete also is kind of a waste of time.

Think of the wasted time as a punishment for losing. Forfeiting should never be a more desirable option since it detracts from the spirit of the game.

The only way I would want a forfeit option is if the game disallowed you from starting another pvp match until the full time limit from the forfeited match completed.

When it comes to unfair matchups that I have absolutely no chance of winning I think forfeit option is perfect…I shouldn’t be punished for having an opponent with 5000 more power than me. I’m already losing characters to those things no need to waste time on top of it…

When it comes to unfair matchups that I have absolutely no chance of winning I think forfeit option is perfect…I shouldn’t be punished for having an opponent with 5000 more power than me. I’m already losing characters to those things no need to waste time on top of it…And don’t tell me you have never gotten matchups that were completely bullshit…

Most of the time, once you lose 1 or 2 heroes, it’s easy to tell whether it’s a lost cause or not. At the very least, there should be a way to leave the match to do other things in the game, but have match still running; not necessarily a forfeit. A forfeit button would be better, though.

I’m thinking maybe have a forfeit option available after x amount of time has gone by. Like you wont be able to forfeit right as it starts but maybe a minute after match starts forfeit is available?

Just close the app and reload it after a minute :joy::man_shrugging:t4:.

I’m surprised more people arent behind this idea. I hate when I know ive lost and have to let the AI finish or close out the app. It wastes both players time. I get their are concerns of abuse with this function, but I dont think thats even that major. The only benefit to quiting games to de-rank is easy points during pvp events and they could either disable the forfeit function there or give a point loss on use so people cant easily abuse it to hit division 1. I know a lot of people who dont really enjoy pvp but see it as a necessary evil. Making it more user friendly just seems like a no-brainer.

I definitely second the “forfeit” option in PVP. Once you’re down to 3vs5 your pratically know there’s no coming back, just abort and move on. Sometimes even 4vs5 if you only have 1 dps

YES, a forfeit option after x amount of time would be great and I think you should lose hearts if you choose to forfeit.

@CCKzCope 1) That solves nothing; 2) @Tiasma already proposed that.