Fix Pvp Issue

I agree that min-maxing takes everything into account, including levels, stars, skills, and rank. However, actually min-maxing is an intentional attempt to circumvent the matchmaking system. This is how the term is used in every single video game, including this one. Any example of team imbalance does not equal min maxing.

Another issue is the seemingly random power levels assigned to heroes. My 9*, no plat bar Matador is 12,608 power while my 9* +1 plat bar Mandrake is 200 points below him at 12,416 (would be over 500 difference if they were the same platinum rank). This isn’t even as big of a gap as some heroes have, like Nightingale. She is by far the biggest offender.

My 8* plat Night is 9,478 power while my 8* plat Maven is 11,186. Why is there a 1,708 power difference for two characters that are almost identical in rank, stars, and skills (actually Night has 3 items equipped while Maven only 1)? All these characters have all their skills maxed. It makes no sense.

If anything more powerful heroes should have higher rankings. Dog, Heimlock, Night, Caine, Mandrake, and especially Ifrit and Flatline should all be leading the pack by a thousand or two. Then the weaker heroes could have lower power scores so they wouldn’t get slaughtered quite as fast. Imagine a 9* plat Clyde having the power score as an 8* plat (or maybe even 7) Dog or Panzer. Clyde wouldn’t seem nearly as under powered then?

Power is a calculation based on a hero’s stats, skills, stars, and rank. Differences between heroes’ power is due to their actual stats (hp, damage, etc). It really doesn’t make sense to do it this way, since ideally, a hero’s abilities would make up for lower stats. The fact that Nightingale has lower hp and other stats should very little bearing on how “powerful” she is considered, since her abilities are where her value comes from.

The entire power calculation seems like a half-thought-out idea that didn’t really come to life like it should have. It really deserves a rework since it’s at the core of PvP matchmaking. If the game is properly balanced, then every hero SHOULD have equal battle effectiveness at exactly the same star/rank/level/abilities.

2 Likes

Bro devs are sleeping onky… They didn’t do anything regarding the PVP… I m also always the overpowered team. And player level… My whole team. Died so quick… They just want us to revives and use gold and purchase gold

It is very disrespectful to say that the developers are only sleeping. What if they want to monitor the PVP behavior so that they can push a perfect fix to make those ungrateful players that are only crying happy instead of trying a solution that fails which will result in EVEN more sad boys? There is lots and HARD work behind a game like this and the developers are unusually active in communicating with the players.

Your logic is screwed. If you only lose, those who fight against you, only win. So they dont use gold in revives neither purchase gold

Having a shitty matchmaking doesn’t benefit the devs in anyway. They messed up? True. But dont make up evil intentions after every single thing that happens. Sometimes good people make mistakes too. And they have been trying to address PvP matchmaking for at least 3 months.

Don’t say they are sleeping just because they are having trouble solving a hard problem. Just let them do their work. Report anything you find unfair or that makes you unhappy and give them time to solve it, instead of labeling the devs as a lazy bump that only want to milk you.

Coulnd’t agree more. The power system could use a rework.