Fischer dead?

Mathematically speaking, it’s impossible to ever half something to 0, yet it’s happening: (

1 Like

So the change was released with the incorrect wordage? If so, that’s a shame to all of those who don’t read anything outside of the game itself.

1 Like

This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed immediately with compensation for all players. The creators have transformed my favorite hero into a suicide bot.

3 Likes

This is coming from the same creators who consistently spell receives as ‘recieves’ on every character. I’m not really expecting them to think through their wordage much.

I think an unfair balance

If it would work as intended it would be a fair balance. But it does not. Mine does about 13 million damage with his skill so I guess they messed up the damage calculation, which leads to to much self damage.

1 Like

Well, if Fisher is a rival, isn’t he supposed to die a lot? Unfortunately Fisher is dying when he’s a rival. This is a contradiction!

1 Like

Yea, this needs to be fixed. What a waste to put him in, he kills himself instantly. You can’t take control of any other hero if you want him to live.

2 Likes

Not to mention the waste of resources prepping him for the event.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Sorry, I just have to gloat about being right… hehe :sweat_smile:
Still does phenomenal damage tho, I’m not complaining ! :yum:

How???
Scum dealing good bounty damage is normal enough but Fischer dealing 15mil? Fischer’s on my upgrading list!

1 Like

There is an issue where his self-damage is also getting affected by the Faction bonus multiplier. This is a bug and we’ll fix it.

5 Likes

Google Photos

1 Like

@poobglob Mines at 8* also but its hitting 23 mil

Mine’s 8* as well. 27m damage.

1 Like

Francoise and gale buffs hey! I gotta get on that

Fisch is a beast. Now one of my favorite heros.

Fisher is still killing himself, please fix this . He literally kills himself.