I wrote the below in a reply to a post, but perhaps it could do with more visibility than being hidden in an alliance tournament idea.
In my view, while some new content is nice, I think there are fundamental issues about the game that need some priority from HHG and these are the ones at the top of my head.
My appeal to the developers is to fix these broken things and let us have back a decent game to play.
- PVP matches take too long and are uninteresting
- Still no change to the list of viable heroes. Core group of good heroes still remains the same.
- Endless revives are possible now [FIXED]
- Too much healing
- PVP rewards are not commensurate with the time spent
- Mix-maxers are getting away with murder and prey on low/mid-level players
Coop raids and Solo Raids
- Enough Gorgon already.
- We need more canisters from Solo raids, or reduce the reset cost by 25%-33%.
- Too many stores and currencies.
- Black market is ridiculous, why even have it??
- PVP store: PVP gem income has drastically decreased across the board. If you don’t want to give more PVP gems per victory, consider reducing PVP store reset cost by half, or alternatively increasing available fragment purchases by x2 or x3. Eg 5 Mandrake frags @ 500 PVP gems but available for purchase 3x before reset kicks in. This will be really important for low and mid-level players to not have to spend precious pvp gems to reset the store to buy fragments. Existing high level players won’t have an issue because they are gated by the Heronium store anyway so it is a win-win for EVERYONE.
- Gated access to Heronium and therefore skins to those without 10 stars; very unfair. Cannot use gold or bucks to buy Heronium. [Edit: this is a debated point with differences of opinions so I’ve moved it down the list]
- No complaints from me regarding campaign - reducing the requirements for normal mode was a welcome move for many players.
- Consider the reset limit for Hard Mode for frag farming - why 3 only? It is too little because you cannot make reasonable progress towards 10*. Hence if you are a player that does not PVP much you have absolutely NO alternative pathway for progress in the game. Suggest incremental increase to 5 frags per Hard mission.
- Bounties have become stale and the effort needed is not commensurate with the rewards.
- Increase rank rewards throughout the range and especially the top 25 ranking. I mean… 25 more Universal Frags between rank 25 and 26? Respectfully… do you think the players in the top 25 alliances are short of Heronium to buy 25 Universal Frags (5000 Heronium)? They can buy it anytime. Yet, they are spending hours grinding bounties, give them something better please.
- Consider increasing milestone rewards… really, 16 elemental frags for tier 1 milestone??
- Good job putting Maven and Flatline as farmable Gauntlet heroes.
- Additional request: please replace the last map of Sector 4 and 5 (the one with the multiple pillars). No line of sight and very annoying to play or even watch (even on auto… such a messy map it truly sucks. There are surely tons of better and more well laid out maps to choose from).
- Increase the number of friends
- Perma ban VIP chat abusers who incessantly advertise for carries and/or to join their alliances; create a separate solicitation channel for these guys.
- Fix, one and for all, gold scammers on Global Chat.
Items and Crafting
- Please look into item drop rates.
- Reduce Hero XP drops from Campaign or remove it from PVP Crates completely. One or the other. No one needs more Hero XP and if they really do they are available for purchase in 4 out of 5 stores. The only people who might need Hero XP are super high end players and guess what… they are undoubtedly flush with Heronium and can buy Hero XP from that store. Equalises the picture for all.
- Please reconsider crafting cost. Crafting cost is presently too high for the choke-point items.