Extra Life 2020! Awesome Rewards, #forthekids!

What do you mean? Everyone can donate

in the first we made a donation that rewarded everyone in my alliance we want to do it again I asked how do I do we are from Brazil

Tried to donate. But keep getting told that it there is missing information. Tried 2 different types of payment. No luck

Since Extra Life is a different company, it’s best to reach out to their support team!

Awesome that we get to help out a great cause once again. Even better incentives. Are we able to get the incentives multiple times? i.e. Getting the $35 incentive twice for a $70 donation?

1 Like

Thanks Skathi, do you need to log in to their site before you donate?

@LavWaltz EDIT: going to check on this one

@BROCK3RZ Nope, no need to log in! When you choose a donation incentive, make sure to include your in-game name, alliance name and email to make sure you get your rewards

1 Like

The 15k reward should be the Heim and butter’s skin so everyone can enjoy it.

1 Like

But everyone can enjoy both for $10.

Thx for adding Apple Pay.

Extra Life is a separate corporation. We don’t have any say in payment methods they accept. Thank them!

1 Like

Okay thanks a lot for checking and letting me know

Ah ok gotcha… ty for the prompt response @Skathi :smiley:

Anyone else running into the error message “you are missing necessary info”? I have tried multiple different payment methods and everything is there?

1 Like

This is a great thing HH is doing…i work at a children’s hospital in my area and witness first hand the struggles some familys go through…i applaud all you guys at HH and all who donate…Lets crush this 15k milestone…

2 Likes

It’s best to send a report to Extra Life themselves, as they are a different company. :wink:

Great job HH ! I’ve already got last years skin. I’ll buy the butter skin this time.

1 Like

So Butter will get another nerf to make up for the buff on weird angel skin?

Great, thx HH for the kids

To anyone getting the error message saying they need extra info. I had this and I realised that as I was ticking boxes, some info previously entered was being removed. Also the optional name was not optional for me. Just add a name and go back to make sure all data is entered after using tick boxes. Then go to payment

1 Like