Extra Life 2019 Charity Stream: Nov. 2nd, 2019

do we need to know the name of a certain skin if we choose to get it? or describing it would be fair enough. cause one of the skins id choose doesnt even show up.

i know no skin from october 2019 would be allowed.

Tap on any Hero and view their Skins. All Skins ever released for that Hero should appear, along with the names, whether available or not.

I have a question that would happen to players who have 2 accounts, they will be given as a reward for the 2 accounts or just one account

You can always donate twice for a good cause :slight_smile:

Is bounty this weekend while this fundraiser is going on? I know the devs said to wait for the calendar but it is fast approaching and we still haven’t seen the calendar. Just wondering if people would be able to focus on donating when they’re too busy making time to hit their bounty quota. I know people can donate anytime but sometimes, it takes the encouragement of the fundraisers to make people move and donate lol.

Sweet! I need that Flatline skin. :slight_smile:

Does the new heimlock skin have different stats from the one we already have? I.e. Does the extra health skin give more hp than the current skin?

1 Like

I have tried to donate several times and it keeps kicking me before pay pal is finished processing would love to contribute to the children and have a cool new skin to show off. Any thoughts on how I might get past the issue of vetting kicked out before transaction is complete?

I have tried paying through pay pal and with my credit card but it keeps having issues and unfortunately I am at work and don’t have time to keep trying

I had the same problem and have contacted support. I got an error message multiple times when trying to donate via credit card . However it shows on my pending transactions as it going through.

Hope you guys get your problem solved! I just donated with no issue. :raised_hands:t3:

I tried to donated as well and kept getting issues with it. Yet my account shows it came out 2 times. Just hope i still get the skin !

Extra Life’s website was hit with a DDOS attack today! If you were double charged for a donation, you can check out the info in this tweet here: https://twitter.com/ExtraLife4Kids/status/1190700746838138881

Hopefully it gets better soon! Thanks everyone for all your donations! We’ve hit the 2K mark! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

well thats a rather shitty turn of events. was there any sensitive info that was hit or they just decided to shut off the charity gig for a brief moment

Looks like it only affected the website’s functions. It’s working now, but very slowly.

at least you guys got it back up. may the charity event continue. hopefully yall can cross a higher mark soon.

Unfortunately, the link does not take me to the page. Too bad! If you try to access the page via a Windows PC, you will see that the page is not secure!
What can I do or what is going on at HHG?

It’s not HHG, it’s Extra Life, they were victims of a DDOS attack this morning. They should be posting updates on their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ExtraLife4Kids

Hopefully it will be all up and running soon! Donations have started to come through so I think it’s getting better!

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Hothead-Games

Thanks for the quick answer Skathi. I hope that didn’t come out wrong from me! I didn’t want to complain, but I just want to ask what the status is. An attack…? That’s probably the worst thing you can do with your free time. I’m very sorry about that. I hope that it will soon be possible because I would like to support this good thing!
My alliance has already asked. I’ll pass that on.

1 Like

Just to verify, I was charged for the donation but didnt see it on the list of donations. Is hothead able to see that I still donated for the skin?