Event Timings

This would be great if it weren’t so complicated lol, the devs like to keep the calendar and schedule as simple as possible so having event times change every week would lead to even more complaining imo

2 Likes

Another solution is that matchmaking should be of similar time zone teams . Like if any alliance has majority Indian players , it should face an alliance with the same composition. I think this wont happens , it’s so complicated

2 Likes

From my previous message above ^

I don’t have anything against the Timings of other Events. However the format of War is such that you need to be Online at War Reset . That’s the prime reason why some of the Asian Players are seen complaining about it . A Season of War contains three Wars . A very simple idea to make War Reset fair is , If War 1 is starting at 1am ( 1:00 time ) then the next War, i.e War 2 should start after 8 hours that is 9am ( 9:00 ), similarly the next War should start after 8 hours that is it will be 5pm ( 17:00 ) . Again the next Season of War will began at Same time that is 1:00 and end at 17:00 .

I know this won’t completely solve the problem of War Reset for many players, however adapting to War Reset would make the Wars more interesting . I myself think we have 3 Wars , if I do bad in one War (whatever the reason for it ) , I have 2 other wars to secure a good Season War Ranking.

This game is played by players all over the world, eventhough the player density might vary , the format of War is such that it requires rotating War Reset Timings. I see good players getting kicked out of Top Alliances just because they can’t be online at War Reset . I lost 2 Good friends in the Game ( lvl 93 and lvl 91) because they were tired of getting kicked out of Top Alliances after every War ( That’s the reason I wrote such a long answer trying to emphasize my point to everybody ) .

4 Likes

Try being in A.E.s.t now tharts a hoot 4.30 am war start guess it boils down to how much can u contribute or are u happy in ur alliance ,perhaps one cld join an alliance thart does not start suprise attacking until they wake up .It won’t change cld one possibly imagine the work involved in matchmaking alliances that r in the same timezones let alone some ethnicity.

12 hrs rest would seem to somewhat solve the issue…i dont think a rotating schedule would work well cz more stress = when does it start, whats happening, when do rosters lock, etc.
But q2 hrs reset would favor most peoples in the world for i would have one reset while I’m awake and one when I’m asleep…everyine wins except the servers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Again, no matter the time, pick a time zone, any time zone, there’s people working, people playing, and people sleeping at any given moment. Everywhere, at war start, it’s good, inconvenient, or not doable for someone. Changing the time changes nothing. It’ll be good for as many as it will be bad for.

1 Like

I agree with everything you just said except that last part, because I imagine most players are in the U.S. and Canada. There might even be less Asian players total versus those two countries. Either way, I bet the Devs are trying to figure out a way to satisfy everyone regarding this issue.

I too believe most players are probably in the USA and Canada, probably a good bit in Europe too. But, I am in the USA, and war start and resets are not convenient for me. I’d like it if war start and reset was 3pm in India so I could start war right before going to work at 5:30 am, or perhaps better, whatever time it would be that makes it 10pm on the East USA so I could do whatever right before going to bed. I’d like a lot of things, but I don’t always get them. So, for all those that thought everyone in the USA was good with war start time and resets, it’s not true. I’m one example of a person in the USA who would like it if War started at 3pm IST. Like I said, no matter where you are, the times things start in this game are good, inconvenient but doable, or just not doable. So, can we get that concept out of the conversation that everything in this game favors the USA and Canada because it doesn’t favor me…….and I still manage.

Western players :- my war reset at 10am,12pm,3pm,9pm

Asians players :- wtf do it on atleast day time man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.