Energy refills

40 gold for an energy refill is redicioulous. I know for a fact I’m not the only one thinking this.

It’s all in the name of progression. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. You can wait. It would be nice if the price was lowered, but many would agree that it is fine the way it is now.

1 Like

I agree, 40 is a lot considering 119 stamina won’t get you very far in terms of collecting gear or whatever. But you know I still buy the 40 refill and the 60 refil almosf daily and I know I’m not alone in this so from Hotheads point of view there’s really no reason to lower the cost.

1 Like

Lol must be nice to be rich

Im a VIP 0 and I think is fine the way it is now :smiley:

It is too high a price considering the drop rate, I can hit win 10 and only get 4 of what I needed and thats if I’m lucky

4/10 is pretty great :joy: I’ve hit win 16 and gotten 1

2 Likes

Yeah thats why I said if I’m lucky, I’ve hit win all with like it being 15 or 16 like your talking about and didnt get anything :rofl:

I’ve hitten 9 cannisters with 10 tries, and the other time I got 0 with 10 tries :joy:

1 Like

I’m a vip 0 but I’ve been hoarding gold. I’m at 7k right now.

1 Like

I wish it didnt scale up though the more you do it… whats the point of VIP… to be able to spend even more? it goes to 60 then i believe 100

I think it’s 40, 60, 60, 60 then 100. At least on my VIP level.

I would rather spend 40 gold and at least know I am working toward progressing certain characters, rather than spend 400 gold on a crate and get 60 frags for a low level character I don’t care about.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.