Easter Eggs Locations!

Good that you thought about it again …

Sorry abt that. I posted some pics and then noticed ur request for only certain players could post locations

Number 74 lever 13-4 normal wave 1 or 2 easier on 2 behind you under staircase please allow me to edit

3 Likes

89/100

Still missing

46, 66, 71, 81, 82, 84, 86, 91, 94, 95, 99

2 Likes

#59 ,energy strike, wave 3

1 Like

Guantalent 2-2,2-1,1-1

1 Like

#70 is actually wave 1.

1 Like

Why is the document public again?

It’s a mess…again.

Yes yes it is. they tore it all apart but at least the locations are still there

Spent few minutes moderating the document by rejecting unnecessary edits and suggestions(that could ruin the doc). I will make the doc completely set for view only once all eggs are found.

On the map “The Terminal” I did not find any Easter eggs.

Its there unless you already found it. its on terminal not the subway station. its well hidden too. the best way to get it is to invite some one and spend the match looking

when you play the map “The Terminal” did not look anything like the picture

It’s the dark hallway at the airport wall.

its there i promise you. i found it exactly where the picture shows
. like the guy below says its on ground lvl down he hallway just like the picture, its hard to see so look carefuly

It is not to continue bothering or anything, But use Baron and play the map and destroyed everything on the stage and I found nothing. and just by looking at the image it does not look like the scenario of the screenshot you did

if you dont see it the its either 1. the wrong stage 2. you already found it. 3. your not looking in the right place. 4. the games bugged and you cant get it. i found it there. its barley visable behind a barricade. its 100 percent on terminal in the location shown. check and see if you already found it before you go look again. i mean maybe yours is bugged or something but idk for sure with out seeing it. but just know i did find it there for sure

71,81,82,91,94,95,99???

Ne sont pas encore trouvé

It absolutely is. Its easier with a rear line hero just go all the way to the r8te and look left in the hall way you cant miss it.
Thanks Jordan